[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLG VGvO1YeE >those abso
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1
File: 151102_r27209-320-240-21131759.jpg (21 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
151102_r27209-320-240-21131759.jpg
21 KB, 320x240
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLGVGvO1YeE

>those absolute meme picks
>that retarded voice
>that all around poor fucking attitude seeping out of every pore
>doesn't even know fucking Rilo Kiley
>is a self-confessed episode-skipper
>the list goes on

he doesn't even make interesting music. why does anyone give a shit about him again?
>>
cute
>>
>>66468854
damn this guy is a qt
>>
>>66468872
>>66469079
"no"
>>
>these comments

WEW
LAD
>>
>>66468854
Sounds like you're just jealous he living out his dreams
>>
he chose items he knew he could resell on ebay and spent the money on fentanyl patches
>>
will is the most attractive "new" musician of 2016 tbqh
>>
>>66469370
and how do you know I'm not?
>>
>>66469408
he looks like a lesbian
>>
>>66469466
he could still kick your ass
>>
>>66469410
Because you suck
>>
shit picks, just like his music
at least twin peaks is good
>>
>>66469487
now hold on, who said looking like a lesbian is a bad thing?
>>
his smugness knows no bounds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZk_XWa5Zs8

skip to 2:44, the interviewer says that his new album has been "lauded commendably" and Will flashes this "I know, I'm so dope smile," it makes me want to punch a wall.
>>
>>66469608
"lauded and commended"**

Honestly, I don't get that sense at all. Impartial here, not even that big a fan of his music-- but the interviewer gave him a nice compliment and he's a young, up-and-coming musician. Why not fucking smile when complimented for an achievement?
>>
I'm convinced you guys just have a massive hate boner for everything this guy does because he came from shilling on /mu/ to being signed to a major label
>>
>>66469728
it's just for the bantz guy, /mu/ still likes Will
>>
>>66469750
lies
>>
>>66469750
I don't know man posts like >>66469608 make me sure that some bandcampers here legitamately hate him for being successful at what they're trying to do

Not saying everybody who dislikes will is a bandcamp failure but they seem to be the majority
>>
>>66469689
because success is for suckers
https://youtu.be/h2GBx1DxBHI?&t=251
>>
his voice is a bit annoying but his picks are actually not bad and he's a qt desu
>>
>>66469805
how can anyone "fail" at bandcamp? If some of you dudes are all enraged because people like this music and haven't found yours yet, all you can do is bide your time and make good shit and you will get opportunities.

I happen to think that Will Toledo is not taking anything away from you, his newer albums are good.
>>
>>66470226
Sorry should have said failing to actually get significant recognition
>>
>>66468854
got a pet shop boys album because it had bright colors on the cover

he's a gold fish
>>
>Will gets to do a WIMB and you don't

why is life so unfair
>>
>>66468854
the guy's living proof that shameless self-promoters will get ahead simply due to shameless self-promotion
>>
always "lol" when kids fall for the twin peaks meme
>>
>>66470346
Then explain the shameless self promoters that aren't signed to a major record label
>>
how does he not know who Rilo Kily is
>>
>>66470348
It's got a cult following, how is that falling for a meme?
>>
>>66470348
it's a great show, what's the meme here?
>>
>>66468872
>>66469079
>>66469408
his voice ruins it
>>
>>66470348
can you name a single show thats better?
>>
>>66469410
cuz you're on 4chan complaining about someone else
>>
>Will defeners calling everyone jealous
I just hate him because he's a gay furry
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.