[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Favorite Song >Panic Favorite lyric >Hang the blessed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: hi_1987_louder12_1.jpg (545 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
hi_1987_louder12_1.jpg
545 KB, 1400x1400
Favorite Song
>Panic

Favorite lyric
>Hang the blessed DJ because the music they constantly play it says nothing to me about my life
>>
favorite: this night has opened my eyes.

worst song ever: ECTCETRA ECTCETERA ETCETERA ETCETERA ECTCETRA !!!
>>
File: 1562153182.png (369 KB, 300x600) Image search: [Google]
1562153182.png
369 KB, 300x600
>>
>>66445139
Favorite Song
>I Know It's Over

Favorite lyric
>So I broke into the Palace
With a sponge and a rusty spanner
She said: "Eh, I know you, and you cannot sing"
I said: "that's nothing - you should hear me play piano"
>>
>>66445223
wat
>>
Favorite Song
>Rusholme Ruffians

Favorite Lyric
>I dreamed about you last night/And I fell out of bed twice/ You can pin and mount me/ Like a butterfly
>>
File: 5313157385.png (62 KB, 1086x238) Image search: [Google]
5313157385.png
62 KB, 1086x238
>>66445223
From Morrissey's autobiography
>>
>>66445190
This night has opened my eyes is my favorite smiths song and I was introduced to it by the shitty cover that at the drive-in did
>>
File: giphy.gif (511 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
511 KB, 450x338
>Well I Wonder

>I dreamt about you last night and i fell out of bed twice
>>
>Asleep

>There is another world, there is a better world, well there must be
>>
>Girl Afraid

>You might sleep but you will never dream
>>
>Shoplifters of The World Unite

>A heartless hand on my shoulder a push and it's over
>>
>>66446168
>>66445190
>>66445424
my fucking lads, how did they make so many fucking good b-sides man?
>>
>Reel around the fountain

>The hand that rocks the cradle

Only listened to S/T so far.
>>
>>66447355
Yeah Morrissey has a habit of putting some of the best tracks as b-sides/extra tracks
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.