[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>That one lyric that nearly ruins an otherwise great song
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: jnlmn.jpg (8 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
jnlmn.jpg
8 KB, 194x259
>That one lyric that nearly ruins an otherwise great song
How does it go?
>>
>They said that I was the Obamanation of Obama's nation
>Well that's a pretty bad way to start a conversation
>>
>>66443416

I can still hear him rapping that fucking line.
>>
>Her stories are boring and stuff

every time

what did paul mean by this?
>>
File: masdefew5.jpg (53 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
masdefew5.jpg
53 KB, 1280x720
>>66444006
>>
File: 1466189737701.jpg (12 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1466189737701.jpg
12 KB, 251x242
>the frightened babies poo

ruined the only potentially perfect anco song
>>
>i feel like me and taylor could still have sex
>i made that bitch famous

feels too edgy
>>
>nigga
>>
>The numbers don't decide
>Your system is a lie

Doesn't matter how good the instrumental accompaniment is, it's still the worst song on AMSP just for that line.
>>
>>66443360
>and half the time im like THIS
>THEY'LL SEND IN MATT
>CAPtain TRASH

i always thought he was saying "ascending madness" instead of they'll send in matt

sounds better to me that way and goes with the theme of the song imo
>>
File: SmileRick.gif (3 MB, 500x237) Image search: [Google]
SmileRick.gif
3 MB, 500x237
I'm not a native english speaker so I don't understand the lyrics most of the time.
No ruined songs for me.
>>
>>66443416
>>66443990
u guys serious?
>>
>now If I fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole
>>
>>66445209

Oh God, this. FSMH Pt. 1 is such a beautiful song otherwise, why did he have to nearly kill it with this line?
>>
>>66443416
>Obamanation
Isn't it Abomination
>>
>>66445250
>nearly kill it
He killed it. The bar just tears down any suspension of reality he tried to create
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.