[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wow... this really made me think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 640x336) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 640x336
wow... this really made me think
>>
This is the most important thread on /mu/ right now.
>>
There's a difference between loving black people and complete subservience. BLM has made the racial divide even stronger by ostracizing the people they want sympathy from and asking them to pay reparations for events they weren't personally responsible, merely based off their skin colour and ancestry, which is hypocrisy at its finest.
>>
can we get some "we wuz punks" pics going?
>>
>If you could love black people the way you love what we created.
So, you're literally asking me to become racist?
>>
>>66440815
what?
>>
>>66440845
I don't like rap, R&B or hip-hop. Or kizomba, kuduro and all those African style fads that are popping out in my country, while we're at it.
I don't consider myself racist, I really love my grandma, but if I was to "love black people the way I love what they created", more specifically, African/black culture music, I would dislike black people.
>>
File: 1442170153906.jpg (32 KB, 387x505) Image search: [Google]
1442170153906.jpg
32 KB, 387x505
>>66440922
Yeah, that's what she meant by that, you specifically need to dislike black people because you don't like black music.

the whole statement is stupid, I'll give you that, but you're being even dumber by taking it to it's most literal end.
>>
File: go away.jpg (27 KB, 325x245) Image search: [Google]
go away.jpg
27 KB, 325x245
>>66440958
It a joke, Jesus.
>>
>>66440983
And I'm saying it was a very, very poor one.
>>
>>66441003
Eh, fair enough
>>
>>66441003
nigger lover
>>
>>66440249
Because as we all know, it's white fans of black music who are the ones calling for slavery to be re-instated.

I wonder how long BLM can keep attacking it's white allies before they stop being allies? Probably quite a long time.
>>
>>66441237
literally forever
>>
File: 1416602097669.png (152 KB, 359x414) Image search: [Google]
1416602097669.png
152 KB, 359x414
>it's a thinly veiled music thread that's really about politics episode
>>
>>66440922
Do you like Jazz? Do you like Rock?
>>
>>66441265
>politics
the (non-PC) term is racebaiting, I believe..
>>
>>66441003
Buttfucking faggot
>>
>>66441265
this board is slowly getting destroyed by them, I mean it was bad after TPAB but at least that was actually music-related.
>>
>>66441302
Ideas regarding race and politics are almost inextricably linked nowadays, but yeah you're closer to the mark.
>>
File: monoracial times cover.jpg (39 KB, 400x527) Image search: [Google]
monoracial times cover.jpg
39 KB, 400x527
>>66440249
Because Rap albums don't reach for their gun when being arrested
>>
>>66441365
I'd fuck the shit out of that racial composite
>>
>>66441365
>implying race relations haven't already peaked
>implying America won't divide into ever-more bitter and hateful ethnic enclaves
>implying miscegenation laws won't be re-instated

Sure wish I had Time magazine's optimism.
>>
>>66441282
modern rock music is totally white
>>
>>66441522
>optimism
I posted that image more because it weirds me out. Not in any bigoted way, just that the utopian ideal of multiculturalism is nothing less than the death of individualism and personal culture, and given the extent to which these cultures have been preserved I can hardly see how they'd be able to maintain themselves when each cultural meme has to compete with other cultures to ensure its survival. Eventually we'd be left with the most homogenous and bland culture
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.