[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the /mu/ equivalent of this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 328x154) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 328x154
What is the /mu/ equivalent of this?
>>
Death Grips, Animal Collective, Neutral Milk Hotel
>>
Pynchon is Capitain Beefheart. Plebs go on about how it's so innaccessible and 2deep4u and people pretend to like it to seem smart, but it's really not that complex.

I'm stumped with Joyce and Wallace.
>>
>>66439572
that's not what makes the meme trilogy a meme, it's because plens think that inaccessible and hard to read means good
>>
/lit/ here, stay on fucking mu and don't pollute our board more than it has been with shit cross pollen memes from the likes of /tv/ and this crap hole, I'm only here for the bleep general and saw this crap front page. Just fuck off with your memes. Cunts.
>>
probably some highly dissonant modern classical, like Penderecki or something
>>
>>66439584
But Pynchon is GOAT

perhaps you're just stupid and the vast majority of it just goes over your head
>>
>>66439584
i was gonna say something similar. infinite jest probably has to be something like swans, extremely long and droning

ulysses could be clarence clarity, with it's all over the place sound
>>
>>66439643
The majority of people on your board don't even read books (I've seen the confession threads) at least we actually enjoy our medium instead of just pretending like shallow posturing cunts
>>
>>66439669
/lit/ard btfo
>>
>>66439655
Did you even read my post?
>>
That's the musical equivalent of Lolita?
>>
>>66439559

>pretentious-core

Frank Zappa/The Motheres of Invention - Uncle Meat
Captain Beefheart - Trout Mask Replica
Can - Tago Mago
Miles Davis - Bitches Brew
Busdriver - Cosmic Cleavage
>>
>>66439709
>Can - Tago Mago

Speaking of which, if you honestly think side 2 is great or anything like that - you're a contrarian tryhard
>>
>>66439559
Maybe Faust, Can and Beefheart?
>>
>>66439709
>busdriver

why is he there
>>
Gravity's Rainbow is Broken Soul Jamboree
Ulysses is Trout Mask Replica
Infinite Jest is Sgt. Pepper's
>>
File: fd0.png (174 KB, 470x455) Image search: [Google]
fd0.png
174 KB, 470x455
>>66439559
Fuck off, Dylan.
>>
>>66439620
/lit/ loves these books though, no?
>>
>>66439620
god damn fuck, you're right
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.