[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In 2285, the northeastern region of the United States has turned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: petrucci-john-525ef62e808a2.jpg (156 KB, 649x700) Image search: [Google]
petrucci-john-525ef62e808a2.jpg
156 KB, 649x700
In 2285, the northeastern region of the United States has turned into a dystopia ruled by the oppressive Great Northern Empire of the Americas. The only resemblance to entertainment that exists is the electronic noise of the Noise Machines (NOMACs). The empire is ruled by Emperor Nafaryus, Empress Arabelle, Crown Prince Daryus, and Princess Faythe. In a distant village called Ravenskill, a man named Gabriel possesses the natural ability to make music and sing ("The Gift of Music")
>>
>>66432700
ok is this a quest thread?
>>
>>66432700
God damn I hate these manchildren.
>>
>>66432700
Man what a meme roller coaster
>>
>>66432700
What next OP I'm curious
>>
>>66432700
>Emperor Nafaryus
This still makes me laugh.
>>
>>66432700
>In 2285
>United States
>Emperor Nafaryus
>Empress Arabelle
>Crown Prince Daryus
>Princess Faythe
>all these nigger tier names with noble tites

Dream Theater has predicted the US becoming 100% BLACKED when they retake their rightful place as kangs
Screenshot this post and reply to it in 200 years
>>
>>66434763
witnessed
>>
>>66432700
>the bad guys name is Emperor Nafaryus
>Nafaryus
>Nefarious: (typically of an action or activity) wicked or criminal.

BRAVO DREAM THEATER
>>
And this is why Metal deserves to be shit on
>>
>>66434806
reminds of that general grievance gag from the episode three plinkett review
>>
>>66432700
Holy shit, this is even more cringy than power metal
>>
>>66435962
Dream Theater is pretty much just wanky power metal.
>>
>>66434763
>Nafaryus is actually the name of a rapper
>The Astonishing is a racist screed against black people in music

At last I truly see
>>
>>66436664
Who knew Dream Theater was so red pilled.
>>
>>66432700
>tfw can't tell people I enjoyed Scenes From A Memory because the rest of their stuff is so bad
>>
>>66436702
Just say it's a guilty pleasure like everyone else.

Or man up and realize that no one in the real world actually cares about how pleb your tastes in music is.
>>
>>66432700
Is this an homage to 2112? The plot is literally the same.
>>
>>66436920
Sure, "homage"
>>
File: Capture.png (136 KB, 199x242) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
136 KB, 199x242
>character's name is Faythe
>album includes song titled "Act of Faythe"
>another songs called "Losing Faythe"

BRAVO PETRUCCI
>>
ELECTRONIC MUSIC HURR DURR HE HE WE CAN MAKE THE DUBSTEPS TOO!!!! NOW TIME FOR REAL \m/ETAL PROG 38920/219 TIME FOR NO FUCKING REASON
>>
File: IMG_20160702_220409.jpg (36 KB, 385x440) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160702_220409.jpg
36 KB, 385x440
>mfw half the album is James LaBrie yelling about techno music and the other half is Jordan Ruddess jerking off on a piano
>mfw I preordered an album about how we live in lewronggeneration
>>
>>66438718
>posts Petrucci
>forgets to mention the half of the album where Petrucci is furiously wanking his guitar
Really, at this point they should fire Mangini and let a drum machine handle their drums, and fire Myung and hire a cheap chinese double to pretend he's playing bass on the concerts.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.