[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
has anyone listened to this album and if so what did you think?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (3 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3 KB, 225x225
has anyone listened to this album and if so what did you think?
>>
one of my favs
>>
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6aF4idGemkk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
>>
>>66431136
its awesome and relaxing. the bass in this album is underrated
>>
>>66431153
havent seen this album on the board and its pretty good and i thought more people should know about it
>>
>>66431167
definitely an underrated album so far i think its a hidden gem
>>
>>66431191
>>66431318
People post this album here all the time
>>
Love it but the best part is the intro of the first song
>>
>>66431136
I listened to it for the first time a few nights ago and I've barely listened to anything else since. I'm in love with that album right now. So glad I decided to give it a listen.
>>
How did they go about producing that noise on the title track? Was it a distorted organ or something else?
>>
>>66432243
pretty sure you're right, sounds like an organ to me
>>
>>66431136
It's actually my favorite. Too bad it got memed so hard a while ago and people won't give it a listen anymore.
>>
It's one of my favorites, I owned a sealed copy of it on vinyl
>>
>>66432562
post pics pls
>>
One of the worst albums I have ever heard
>>
literally my favorite of all time
>>
>>66431136
It's for the birds
>>
good album & good band
>>
>>66432562
how did you manage that?
>>
>>66431136
The guitar melodies make me melt. Even a song like Gold Dust that is so minimal it shouldn't even function as a track is just carried by how good the riffs are.
>>
>>66431136
It's great, sub-/mu/core now. This means it's going to get a lot of hyperbolic spergs shitting all over it though.
>>
>>66431136
very good drone metal album
>>
I love this album. Probably the best slowcore album out there
>>
>>66434332
Lol yeah the cover looks a lot like Earth 2
>>
poor man's bo hansson
>>
>>66435333
wrong
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.