[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Listening to this for the first time since 2008. It really isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: art_vivalavida.jpg (124 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
art_vivalavida.jpg
124 KB, 600x600
Listening to this for the first time since 2008. It really isn't bad. My biggest criticism: it's obvious when they're performing "the U2 song," "the Radiohead song," and even "the My Bloody Valentine song;" that is to say that Coldplay aren't too great at writing original material. But the material that's on this album, however unoriginal it is, actually sounds great.
>>
Im fond of it to, I saw them in concert right when this album came out so it has a soft spot for me.

Lovers in Japan is my favorite track.
>>
>>66430303
I'm a fan of "Yes." That's a legitimately awesome shoegaze breakdown in the second half.
>>
which one is which? I onlu know "the mbv song"
>>
>>66430346
"The U2 Song" is Lovers in Japan and "The Radiohead Song" is the first half of "Yes," which sounds like a HTTT B-Side
>>
>>66430303
>>66430330
my fav was Lost, love the drums
>>
>>66430272
They've always done this. On Parachutes yellow is mbv, spies is radiohead. All of X&Y is U2.
>>
Genuinely a good album, just like a rush of blood to the head and half of mylo xyloto. Everything else is trash.
>>
>>66430787
parachutes?
x&y?
>>
>>66430787
>>66430884
im different, i only like parachutes and viva la vida. grew tired of x&y very quickly and never got into rush of blood to begin with.
haven''t heard anything post-technnicolor 2
>>
Produced one of the most original pop songs of the past decade, however.
>>
Fucking love this album
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.