[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tool - Lost Keys (Blame Hofmann)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 10,000 days.jpg (445 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
10,000 days.jpg
445 KB, 1000x1000
>hubbad da dubba dub dah dubba dulla
What did he mean by this?
Seriously, what does he even say in this song?
The only thing I got was "and I didn't even graduate from fucking high school".
>>
Also "you are the chosen one, the one who would deliver the message."
>>
REPLY TO MY THREAD RRRREEEEEEEEE
>>
jesus christ do i have to bump it again
>>
Nice thread man
>>
Nice thread man
>>
>>66429365
Albert Hoffman discovered LSD. The narrator wakes up in a hospital after a bad trip (presumably on LSD). He has no idea where he is. The doctor finally gets him to explain. He was getting high when aliens abducted him and told him the meaning of life, and that he was to deliver that message to the people. The rosetta stone was an artifact used to translate between a known and an unknown language. The narrator is supposed to fufill this purpose for the aliens, even though he doesn't believe he is qualified (that's where the high school bit comes in) Rosetta Stoned is therefor a pun. The song climaxes when the narrator realizes he forgot his pen and didn't anything down. Now he is unable to deliver the message. Cruel irony. It is left ambiguous as to whether he was actually abducted or if the whole thing was merely a hallucination (or possibly both).
>>
>>66429365
are you talking about rosetta stoned you fucking sperg?
>>
File: Animal-Collective-001.jpg (32 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Animal-Collective-001.jpg
32 KB, 460x276
>>66429365
but you don't have to go to high school
>>
>>66430778
they're both parts of the same song, t b h
>>
10 to 2 AM, X, Yogi DMT, and a box of Krispy Kremes, in my "need to know" pose, just outside of Area 51.
Contemplating the whole "chosen people" thing with just a flaming stealth banana split the sky like one would hope but never really expect to see in a place like this.
Cutting right angle donuts on a dime and stopping right at my Birkenstocks, and me yelping...
Holy fucking shit!

Then the X-Files being, looking like some kind of blue-green Jackie Chan with Isabella Rossellini lips and breath that reeked of vanilla Chig Champa,
Did a slow-mo Matrix descent out of the butt end of the banana vessel and hovered above my bug-eyes, my gaping jaw, and my sweaty L. Ron Hubbard upper lip and all I could think was: "I hope Uncle Martin here doesn't notice that I pissed my fuckin' pants."
>>
>>66431264
i still love this song
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.