[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this is an embarrassment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: BurialUntrue.jpg (72 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
BurialUntrue.jpg
72 KB, 300x300
this is an embarrassment
>>
bait
>>
this makes me proud to be british
>>
>>66423667
not really
burial is incredibly overrated. not bad, but not amazing either
>>
>>66423714
there is no such thing as overrated. People will like what they want. If you don't like something that a lot of people like, it doesn't make it overrated. Also Burial's music has a very narrow audience and mood. You either love him a lot or think it's alright. It is because he makes those 'saddiest, extreme melancholic' tunes in all his trakcs. If that's not your taste then you will surely feel like people are talking too much about him. Try listening to him when you lose someone or in the middle of a cold rainy night, you might feel him.
>>
>>66423963
not who you responded to but chill, he's not the most emotional artist out there or anything. I've done everything outside of moving to London to try to appreciate untrue because it's the kind of album I *want* to love but I just can't. and I still think it's good, just not by any means amazing. I like his EPs more. it's not really fair to assume that that poster hasn't tried and that's why he can't get into it.

music can be overrated, just like it can be underrated or good or bad. ofc all of those are subjective but so is literally any opinion on music ever. if somebody said that burial was more enjoyable in the summer in the day while hanging with friends they wouldn't be "wrong", just subjectively wrong to most people.
>>
Preordered the Zomby x Burial single famalams
>>
this makes me proud to be british
>>
This makes me proud to be British
>>
this makes me proud to be american
>>
File: 1410623447042.png (26 KB, 246x84) Image search: [Google]
1410623447042.png
26 KB, 246x84
>>66423303
>>
>>66423303
thats what ur mom said when they told her she cant have the abortion
>>
>>66425130
Overrated is saying popular opinion is wrong and your own overrides it. Essentially that everyone else has got it wrong and are over rating it. But majority opinion remains whether you disagree with it not. Say in a poll, 90% voted that something was good and you disagree which ofc is completely fine, but you can't deny that 90% like it that remains true whether you agree or not.
>>
>>66429259
So according to your own criteria stuff like Bieber and Arianna Grande are better than Burial for being more popular?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.