[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MAKE LMFAO FAMOUS AGAIN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: lmfao-4ee7e9ac4d5f3.jpg (537 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
lmfao-4ee7e9ac4d5f3.jpg
537 KB, 1920x1080
I know many people hated this "Rap" group but in my opinion they had some of the most influential club music of my generation, and for some unknown reason they split up.

From what I've heard the only one of the group still doing music is Redfoo, how he only sold 144 copies of his latest album in Australia, Party Rock Mansion

My idea was that someone set up a petition to get them to start making music again exactly like they used to, not the shite club music of 2016, but the 2010-2011 club music they were making leaps and bounds in.

Please /mu/ I know many people who want them back in the spotlight, we can do it
>>
File: 1461157047045.png (138 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
1461157047045.png
138 KB, 375x375
I liked LMFAO before it was cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXPT8sw_FjU
>>
>>66420028
Pathetic attempt at viraling LMFAO
>>
>>66420028
good thread
>>
sorry redfoo is now exclusively an australian treasure
>>
No. It is natural selection. Other musicans have to die so others can flourish.
>>
>>66420028
>for some unknown reason they split up.

because their artistic vision was grounded in trends and fads and trends and fads don't last long, especially in our current culture.
>>
>>66420051
I'm being serious, they're probably better than half the shite that we listen to now
>>
>>66420065
since when
>>
>>66420028
A rule of thumb in pop music is that novelty acts don't persist unless they're either Swedish or have Swedish songwriters. Don't ask why, that's just the way it is.
>>
>>66420077
Boom. Rekt.
>>
>>66420103
>its been long enough that people are now starting to defen lmfao
>>
>>66420028

I found them funny and entertaining in those times, but dude, "most influential club music of my generation", get the fuck outta here! they stole every bassline and musical aspects from electronic music oldies
>>
>>66422205
From where I come from this was quality
>>
CHAMPAGNE SHOWERS
>>
>>66420044
good song
>>
>>66424182

OOOOOOH
>>
>>66424524
either champagne showers or sorry for party rocking
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.