[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what drugs do i need to take to have this much composure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: schoolboyq_.jpg (79 KB, 948x533) Image search: [Google]
schoolboyq_.jpg
79 KB, 948x533
what drugs do i need to take to have this much composure
>>
File: image.jpg (254 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
254 KB, 960x1280
A lot
>>
>>66418711
>>
MA MA MAN OF THE YEAR
>>
>>66418711
downer pills, take your pick xanax, vicodin, oxy etc
weed, maybe a little drink and some lean as well.

there u go, now ur le calm but also angy black man
>>
>>66419406
nah on his snapchat he said plenty of times he doesn't fuck with pills anymore.
just weed and some drank
>>
>>66418711
No drugs, you only need to fix your shitty neck posture posture and put the tongue on the roof of your mouth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQqgf8kB6R8

I lived a shitty life and I had no explanation why until I did this
>>
>>66419634
do you know what composure means anon
>>
>>66419634
are you retarded?
>>
>>66419634
kek
>>
>>66419661
>Composture: noun 1. serene, self-controlled state of mind; calmness; tranquillity
Yes, that's exactly what I meant, fixing your posture will greatly improve your composture

>>66419799
No. How about you?

>>66419813
Drop your trip.
>>
I think weed is enough. A lot of it though.
Vevo uploaded a 60 second interview with him a week ago and he was high as a fucking kite it's hilarious.
https://youtu.be/_xSQmauvQFA
>>
>>66419969
>implying weed gives you composure if you don't have it already
If you don't have composure weed will make it much worse
>>
>>66419914
>thinking that telling a trip to drop trip does anything other than inspiring the trip to not drop trip
>>
>>66419996
Yeah I definitely agree with that. I didn't mean to answer OP's question seriously, just wrote something to justify posting that video because I think it's hilarious.
>>
>>66419634
Or start doing pull ups with your weakass
>>
>>66419517
Please tell me he's quit lean. He apparently almost OD'ed on it and he claimed top have stopped back then.
>>
>>66419634
lol if this isn't bait i'm killing myself
>>
>>66419914
>composure=Composture to this fucking moron holy shit did you go to school?
lol does this guy think we're all mispelling the same word i think i found the autism
>>
eat cum OP
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.