[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is the Team Mystic of music (aka the best)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_2335.jpg (40 KB, 320x224) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2335.jpg
40 KB, 320x224
Who is the Team Mystic of music (aka the best)
>>
>Team Mystic
more like team autistic
>>
>>66417946
>science and logic is autistic
Ok back to /pol/, trump supporter
>>
>Bernie
>on a different team from shilldawg

Lel, no refunds
>>
THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST
>>
>>66417964
>sanders
>science and logic
pick one friend
>>
GET THIS CHILD SHIT OFF MY BOARD
>>
Zapdos is the best bird so Instinct is the best team
>>
>>66417964
>science and logic

Jesus christ, thank god the bernie hype is gone
>>
The same people who play that shitty game are the same people who insult anime, all the while ignoring the fact that the game they are playing moreso resembles the anime adaption of pokémon and not the original game series.
>>
>>66417964
>let's give people FREE SHIT
>science and logic
wew
>>
Shouldn't Bernie and Hillary be on the same team?
>>
>>66417895
why americans can't get the right colours for anything
Sanders should be red cause he represents Jewish communism
Clinton should be blue because she represents nothing
Trump should be yellow because he represents liberty
>>
>Team Shill
>Team Cuck
>Team Lenin

I'm going Hilary because I only play with winners
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.