[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it bad that I've already listened to this many more times
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 600x600
Is it bad that I've already listened to this many more times than I've ever listened to To Be Kind?
>>
>>66417194
Don't tell it. It might get jealous.

Honestly why is that possibly a bad thing?
>>
>>66417215
I dunno, everyone thinks that Tbk is better. But here's the truth:

TBK:AUUUUUUUUUUAUUAUAUAUAUAUAUAUAIAIAIUiiiaAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUGH
TGM:aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh.......

And I just think aaaaaahhh... is easier to listen to.
>>
To Be Kind > The Glowing Man > The Seer > My Father
>>
>>66417351
The Seer > To Be Kind > The Glowing Man > My Father
Seriously, listen to The Seer more.
>>
>>66417377
I think all are good
That's just my opinion man.
>>
>>66417281
Wrong, I think tgm is the best out of the quadrology
>>
>>66417194
Just kys fag
>>
Yeah I'm not a huge fanboy but I'm really starting to think this is my favorite Swans album.
Its basically a whole album of the elements I liked from the previous while still being somewhat new for for Swans and tying it all together
>>
You Swans listeners are way worse than the classical fags.
>>
>>66417194
It's okay as long as you have listened to The Seer even more
>>
TGM > TBK > Seer >>> Father
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.