[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We can all agree that Mellon Collie was the peak of the Pumpkins,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Caged Rat (angry).jpg (13 KB, 298x350) Image search: [Google]
Caged Rat (angry).jpg
13 KB, 298x350
We can all agree that Mellon Collie was the peak of the Pumpkins, right?
>>
>>66415500
you would have to be severely autistic to disagree with that
>>
But it was Siamese Dream
>>
>>66415500
Obviously.
>>
Adore.
>>
No, but we can all agree that Billy Corgan is a douchebag, right?
>>
>>66415500
I really liked Machina... Plus I find it kinda silly to say "peak." I mean look at Tom Waits or David Bowie's careers.
>>
>>66416431
No.
>>
>>66416131
yup. they were never able to successfully match the same level of quality after that album
>>
>>66415500
Probably, but I still like Siamese Dream better.
>>
>>66415500
the vinyl tracklisting is GOAT
years of being on this shitty board was worth it just for finding that out
>>
Siamese Dream AND Gish are better. Try again
>>
Yep, definitely. Adore is pretty darn amazing in a subdued underwhelming sense. But after Mellon collie, Billy had the most inflated ego. Which is probably why he shaved his huge cranium.
I'm sure everyone looks at the pumpkins in phases...pre and post baldy...
>>
Also everyone knows the real secret to their success was the chemistry between Billy and Jimmy Chamberlain. Truly amazing, and a shame that they probably will never regain that powerful interplay
>>
>>66416963
he wanted to become one with the pumpkin
>>
>>66416431
Yes
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.