[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on this album?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: 8297-the-mollusk.jpg (67 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
8297-the-mollusk.jpg
67 KB, 500x500
Thoughts on this album?
>>
Catchy as fuck
>>
>>66407128
Its better when you are lying around in the nude.
>>
AYYYYYYYEEEE AYYYYYYYYYYEEE AYYYYYYEEEEE
>>
Pink Eye is the most amazing song ever
>>
>>66407128
thought i liked it, relistened couple days ago, just a tiny bit too retarded for me but still good
>>
>>66407204
or waving your dick in the wind
literally the most liberating album ever
>>
I LICK MY BRAIN IN SILENCE
>>
GET OFF MY ASS
>>
>>66407820
YA WEE BITTY FUCK
IF I PULL OUT THE CLAYMORE YOU'RE SHIT OUTTA LUCK
>>
>>66407844
WHO'S THAT GIRL, THAT PRETTY YOUNG THING?
>>
Great album but I think I prefer Quebec. Although this is my favorite Ween song https://youtu.be/q3rEieBkbwM

>>66407311
Some of their other albums aren't as "retarded" Mollusk was supposedly written while they were tripping balls or at least the concepts for the songs were
>>
>>66407917
AFTER I FUCK HER SHE'LL GET UP AND SING
AYEEE AYEEE AYE
>>
It's great, anti-normie
>>
>>66407968
SHARPEN YOUR BOOTS AND BLUDGEON YOUR EYE
AYYYYYYERE AYYYYYYYEEE AYYYEEEEE
>>
The Blarney Stone is probably one of the most hyped and fun songs ever
>>
>>66408226
It's the perfect song to yell while drunk. Especially if you're with other drunk people that know the words
>>
fuck off josh
>>
It's just really good. Ween is great.
>>
OCEAN MAN
>>
>>66408610
TAKE ME BY THE HAND
>>
>>66408667
LEAD ME TO THE LAND
>>
>>66408729
THAT YOU UNDERSTAND
>>
ITS GONNA BE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALRIGHT BABY
>>
>>66409569
ITS GONNA BE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLRIGHT LOVE
>>
the hook on mutilated lips is goat

9/10 quebec is slightly better
>>
>>66407128
literally south park of music
>>
>>66407780
RATHER SQUEEZE MY HEAD INSTEAD
>>
>>66407128
Honestly I love it and the last song has made me cry hardcore.
>>
I listen to Dancing In The Show Tonight just before every gig. Great way to chill me out and put me in a good mood to play.

Also the fact that the two subsequent albums were just as great is amazing.
>>
>>66407936
everything before the mollusk and probably after was also while tripping balls
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.