[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone on /mu/ married? What was your wedding song?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 250x250
Is anyone on /mu/ married? What was your wedding song?
>>
>>66397171
Yes.

What do you mean wedding song? Typically, there are lots of songs in weddings.
>>
>>66397171
>getting married

holy shit the ultimate cuckage
>>
Yes, it was a beautiful day and we had really good cake. This was our wedding song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnLol5gJWj4
>>
>>66397189
The one the bride walked down the aisle to. Or any others worth mentioning.
>>
File: folder.jpg (247 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
247 KB, 600x600
If My Truck Could Talk
>>
going to be married this year most likely, but we're not having a real wedding. just sign some papers by the city hall then go home and have buffet with family

i dont think we're even gonna play music
>>
>>66397220
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnLol5gJWj4
I love this song—would have been beautiful.
>>
>>66397237
My sister did that, and they still played music. I don't think it's uncommon, and I would encourage you to.
>>
>>66397228
Well, damn. I can't exactly remember. I know it was a song by the band The Wailin Jennys, since my wife loves them. I just went to YouTube and clicked on a bunch of their songs, and dammit they all sound the same, and they all sound like the type of song a bride would walk down the isle to.
>>
my wife's son made the playlist, but it basically was modern hip hop
>>
>>66397350
Haha ebin
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.