[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Freddie Gibbs gonna be okay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
Is Freddie Gibbs gonna be okay?
>>
>>66392413
think he's going to prison desu
>>
>>66392413
He's built his entire career off of being a "real" criminal. You cucks won't actually be shocked if he goes to prison, right?
>>
>>66393067
for what?
>>
>>66393106
rape
>>
He's still pretty cool to me. Good rapper, Pinata was dope.
>>
is he the last beegee?
>>
>>66393135
*raper
>>
>>66393096
Also, like, toooons of rappers have done time. Then they get out and rap about it.
>>
did he conquer the Hornace of Death?
>>
File: 1468019131184.jpg (983 KB, 1280x1336) Image search: [Google]
1468019131184.jpg
983 KB, 1280x1336
found out about him getting into shit from pitchfork
still wondering why they didn't put that he was accused of rape in the headline, they did that for gira, dr luke, that ex p4k staffer...
>>
>>66393213
Kek
>>
>>66393135
Instrumentals are doper
>>
>>66393323
yeah was pretty shitty of them

>>66392413
probably gonna go to jail.
Would've felt better if he was going for something justifiable like drug possession or edgy like assaulting someone like Gucci. Rape is fucked.
>>
>>66393067
fuck yes. im sick of people pretending he's good. he's a nigger and madlib is a apiece of shit for wasting those beats on him
>>
>>66393323
he's black. you think the media is gonna talk negatively about him???
>>
I mean, then his next album will be kickass
>>
>>66397773
Yes. Rappers are referred to as thugs all the time.
>>
>>66397813
not in this decade or on p4k
>>
>>66397773
but they did. that was his point
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.