[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gonna off myself in a bit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: noose.jpg (19 KB, 400x309) Image search: [Google]
noose.jpg
19 KB, 400x309
So what's the last 10 songs I should listen to everyday until I do it. I'm doing it next week so I need 7 mini suicidal playlists to do it to. Thanks guys
>>
>>66386289
stream it on twitch
>>
The Smiths - I Know It’s Over
The Smiths - Asleep
Morrissey - Life Is A Pigsty
Morrissey - I Know It’s Gonna Happen Someday
Weezer - Butterfly
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Encore
The Smiths - This Night Has Opened My Eyes
Morrissey - Now My Heart Is Full
The Smiths - Unloveable
Morrissey - Smiler With Knife
>>
The Doors - This is The End
>>
>>66386289
If you're gonna hang yourself, listen to Joy Division.
>>
>>66386289
Why the fuck are planning your suicide so far in advance?
>>
Kick the chair to the guitar solo on 4 degrees by tool
>>
>>66386481
this
>>
GY!BE- Motherfucker=Redeemer(part 2)
>>
Outkast - Hey Ya!
R Kelly - Ignition (Remix)
Chic - Good Times
Daft Punk - Get Lucky
Junior Senior - Move Your Feet
Jamie XX - I Know There's Gonna Be (Good Times)
The Chemical Brothers - The Salmon Dance
Cornershop - Brimful of Asha (The Norman Cook Remix)
>>
>>66386739
Off yourself to the climax of storm would be the most beautiful thing ever know that I think about it.

Sorry you just mentioned GY!BE and I thought of it.
>>
>>66386798
Really trying save him aren't ya?
>>
"Don't Worry, Be Happy"
"Happy" by Pharell (funny hat guy)
>>
>>66386289
if you were really about to do it you wouldn't have made this thread you just want attention
>>
>>66386289
Blue Oyster Cult - (Don't Fear) The Reaper
>>
a better place a better time by streetlight manifesto
it got me out of a tough place
>>
Why would you ever kill yourself? Why not at least just stop giving a shit and do whatever you want. Don't just cower out because life is difficult. I'm not gonna sit here and say it's not, but if you're gonna die anyway what do you have to lose? Just think about the aspirations you used to have, as a kid or whenever, and go after it. Don't just give up and take the easy way out because things haven't panned out the way you'd like.
>>
>>66387418
Came here to post that. Absolutely love Streetlight Manifesto.
>>
>>66387418
>>66387447
damn, I was listening to Days N Daze earlier on youtube and a manifesto album popped up but I turned it off to listen to something else on my queue. Maybe I should go back to it if ya'll like it so much. Their best album?
>>
>>66387437
>you're gonna die anyway what do you have to lose
exactly why not just die now and end the suffering
>>
>>66386884
literally kill YOURSELF
>>
>>66386289
have you ever heard of the Spice Girls?
>>
>>66386289
https://youtu.be/FqHTa561Ua0
Gotta do at least one HANL song
>>
>>66387550
I'd have to say my favourites are are Everything Goes Numb and Keasbey Nights.
>>
>>66387587
because you could find the positive in life? I find it very difficult to believe there is zero way to find happiness in this life for anyone. I respect your point but at the same time I understand that many people going through tough times start getting depressed and having a skewed view of the world. I have many friends that have been in the area where they believed zero good could come of continuing to live, and all of my 4 friends that have failed attempting suicide and got help afterwards said it was a miracle and the best thing that ever happened to them. I also work in the psych lab at my university, and have had many patients that say the same thing. I've only ever had one person who regretted not being successful and he was mentally ill(bipolar).

Point is, everything looks bad when you view it through this depressive lens, but if you seek help you CAN get better, and view things from an entirely different perspective, and be happy again.
>>
>>66387695
I'll throw them on my queue. Been meaning to get into more stuff of this style. Thanks
>>
>>66387770
No problem man, good luck on finding more you like!
>>
Motion Picture Soundtrack, very appropriate
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.