[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: pete.jpg (27 KB, 414x249) Image search: [Google]
pete.jpg
27 KB, 414x249
What are your thoughts on Pete Doherty and The Libertines/Babyshambles?
>>
File: katemoss.jpg (53 KB, 281x536) Image search: [Google]
katemoss.jpg
53 KB, 281x536
how'd he do it?
>>
fucking shite
>>
Up The Bracket is still an 8/10
>>
Last UK Rock star
>>
this is one of those people who i've heard of for a long time and seen pictures of but i've never met anybody who actually gives a shit

do they have fans or are they just well publicized?
>>
>>66384974
They used to have a cult of fans in the 00's

If he hadn't been hell bent on drugs it might have been a lot different

Instead he was opening up junk shops and being in really bad films and getting arrested

They still sell tickets, but he was in NME and despite he's clean he looks all bloated, far from match fit

I think people are still fascinated by him but for the wrong reasons

He was a romantic hero, now he's a fat weirdo :/

New album was a 6/10 , the vibe is the rest of the band is there from contractual obligation or to get a few years rent saved up

People can still be hard on him but I'd support him
>>
File: imgres.jpg (6 KB, 214x214) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
6 KB, 214x214
>>66383526
is that a feral ghoul?
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (32 KB, 436x292) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
32 KB, 436x292
>>66386494
>People can still be hard on hi
>>66386494
>s that a feral ghoul?

people are cruel
>>
libertines are one of my favourite bands of all time and peter is my beautiful pumpkin

i don't really care for much of his stuff outside of the libs but the chemistry that band has together is fucking phenomenal, and desu their new album is brilliant
>>
>>66383526
their greatest hits kinda changed my whole musical trajectory. it was my first exposure to sloppy pretty. and it was just so fucking cool compared to all the taking back sundays and my chems of the era. I wanted to do heroin so bad
>>
>>66387767
Same he and lou reed drove me to the needle
Didnt turn out to good
>>
I remember when he headbutted the lead singer of Razorlight at a festival. Oh, his bodyguard also threw a guy out a window for annoying him at a party
>>
>>66387861

Hello Russell
>>
>>66387943
He quit
While I have a 40 on my nightatand
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.