[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honestly, I think listening to this guy's old stuff is one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: jones-watkin-image.jpg (20 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
jones-watkin-image.jpg
20 KB, 300x300
Honestly, I think listening to this guy's old stuff is one of the most depressing things musically. All that talent and high quality shit, abandoned entirely for what he does now.
>>
yeah op, the world really needs more rappers :(
>>
>>66383192
Shitposting is against the rules
>>
>>66383279
ah fuck now what
>>
>>66383330
You feel guilty
>>
Dude looks like a junkier Phil Elverum
>>
>>66383166
I agree
>>
>>66383166
its called making money for his family and being a true artist that progresses
his new stuff isn't that different but instead of being philosophical he's made it more tuned to dancing your brain off clubbing.
>>
>>66383166
I remember I watched a Die Antwoord video then thinking, these are the same fucking people who were behind The Ziggurat. Fuck
>>
Die Antwoord are worth having around just for their music videos. None more entertaining.
>>
MEET
RICK FLARE
>>
>>66383333
>>
You can hear inklings of what they do now on The Ziggurat. Brotherly Love is a good example.
>>
>>66385286
You Sound Dumb reminds me of Die Antwoord too
>>
>>66383166
The Ziggurat and Songs from the Mall ended up being better but he obviously believes in what he's doing now just as much. Proved by how the Die Antwoord fad died 4 years ago and they're still very active as a band today

I still think he's a true, sincere artist these days, I just don't enjoy anything after the ziggurat. He does whatever he feels is best in the moment, which I think is admirable rather than trying to live up to what the hip hop community says is most artistic
>>
whats the best song on the Ziggurat and why is it Sweet Thing?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.