[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh boy, I have to work the second night of Twenty One Pilots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: twentyonepilots1.jpg (71 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
twentyonepilots1.jpg
71 KB, 640x427
Last night, 90% of the crowd was 12 year old girls ordering nachos, soda, and water over and over again, I also made 37$ off of tips. So tonight is going to be randy dandy. The music was also terrible too.
>>
Why are you still posting
>only made 37$ off of tips
If you care this much about your fucking tip just get a better job
>>
Is $37 a good or bad number? How much do you make when an indie act or something plays?
>>
>>66382973
No I love my job, I'm just saying that kind of gives you an idea of the crowd. Inexperienced in the career aspect of their lives. You don't have to click on it, just hide the thread if you don't like it.
>>
>>66382912
For working concessions I guess that's okay, but I would honestly be ordering nachos and soda too t b h.
>>
>>66382912
>The music was also terrible too
Woah, hey, not cool, man
>>
This sounds like an awful time. Red Rocks is a really neat venue though!

I wish I could have seen Sufjan there last year but I was visiting the area just a week or two before he came by.
>>
>>66382979
It's not very good. What you make all depends on the night, good shows like Widespread Panic, My Morning Jacket, String Cheese Incident, etc... Can make up to 180$. But I'll work whatever, as long as the fans are cool. The metal shows are the worst in that aspect.
>>
>>66383136
He's coming on Monday, so you can still buy tickets.
>>
21 Pilots is the best new artist of this generation, and I stress the word artist because that's exactly what they are, modern art. I'm glad kids like this band because it's giving them an appreciation for the finer things in life. The way they make their music is ingenius too, by fusing the popular sounds and accessible mainstream appeal of hip hop with the deep introspection of avant-garde music (which all of you pretentious fucks love so much). Instead of flooding their audience's minds with "bitches and cash" they actually try to give meaning to their music. I only wish all of you could see the beauty that I and millions of fans around the world see in 21 Pilots.
>>
>>66383186
Sadly I'm down in Texas. I was just Colorado around the time he was there last year. Its unfortunate too because I missed him in Dallas due to being ill. Ah well.
>>
>>66383149
Kek! Care to elaborate?
>>
>>66383215
Oh, I was going to say. If you lived here, you could get pretty decent seats for like 55-60$. And working here is not bad, I love it, but it all depends on the crowd. If they are cool, then it's all good.
>>
>>66383262
Well, the metal show fans are dickheads to us at the stands. It gets pretty fucking scary, especially when dudes with nazi/666 forehead tattoos approach the stand. Those are the shows that I am not comfortable going to the bathroom to. It's like being in a grainy movie, if you know what I mean.
>>
File: IMG_0814.jpg (40 KB, 602x392) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0814.jpg
40 KB, 602x392
>>66383195
>>
>>66383081
Yeah, it's not bad at all. It all depends on the crowd though. It wasn't that bad yesterday. It's just the people that are not used to service like that or have been in the food industry before.
>>
>>66383366
That's the state of the art lyricism I go to 21 P for
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.