[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HEADPHONE THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: hd598.jpg (254 KB, 1312x1312) Image search: [Google]
hd598.jpg
254 KB, 1312x1312
Recommend me some solid headphones, /mu/.
Things about my preferences/use

>Mostly for sitting at my computer and public transportation/walking
>Idk what type I prefer but Im leaning towards over ear
>I would like that the music doesn't leak out of the headphones (I'm not an autist that listens to music that loudly anyway)
>I would pay up to $200 (bluetooth or not)
>Do bluetooth headphones lose significant sound quality?
>Clearly, I am not an audiophile but anyone with ears can determine the difference between a pair of solid Sennheisers and Beats
>I am particularly attracted, but not limited, to the Bose/Sennheiser aesthetic (aka no futuristic standout shite)

>pic related are the Sennheiser HD 598s
>>
Sennheiser Momentum. They're what I'm using rn.
>>
>>66379326
>>66379326
>>66379326
OP HERE
I FORGOT TO ASK FOR PORTABLE BLUETOOTH SPEAKERS SUGGESTIONS AS WELL

FUCK
>>
>>66379326
I have Sennheiser 558s
I also own a bluetooth pair, Sony MDR-XB950BT. It's decent I guess
>>
you can save some money and get the sennheiser hd 558

it is literally the exact same headphone driver. anyone saying they sound different is just straight up delusional.
>>
>>66379463
TDK TREK Max A34
>>
>>66379463
>PORTABLE BLUETOOTH SPEAKERS
Why do people do this? They sound like absolute garbage
>>
Why the fuck are replacement cushions for Sennheiser so expensive? I got pair of HD555s and the foams busting out of them. Ended up sewing them back because replacement cushions were too much. No damn way I'm paying over 20 for some fucking cushions.
>>
Just get Audiotechnicas ATH-M50x

Best deal for the buck. And if you're listening from Spotify you won't notice any difference between cable and Bluetooth. When you switch to dedicated players and 24bit/92hz and up you'll start to see the difference.
>>
really just get the meme 50's
its a good starting point
and pretty much any headphone in existence is compared to it to give an idea of what others sound like
so if you ever want to move on you can see how others are in comparison
>>
And m50s are not as flat as m40's so you still listen with some nice dynamic, and yet you learn that too much bass sucks.
>>
>>66379326
limiting yourself to 200 is a hard limit when you consider that you probably don't want to pay extra for an amp...honestly you might do best going vintage/used.

The Pioneer monitor 10s are really good for your price range.
>>
>>66379939
200$ range headphones and an amp? Kinda chuckled. What for? Smartphones do this shit good enough for this price range.
>>
>>66379659
For parties and pregames
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.