[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if our taste in music means nothing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: 21.jpg (21 KB, 507x338) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
21 KB, 507x338
What if our taste in music means nothing?
>>
it doesnt
>>
All personalities are is a list of likes and dislikes
>>
>>66371643
damn...
>>
>>66371643
damn...
>>
The soundtrack to Dune was the best music ever produced by man
>>
>>66371643
damn...
>>
>>66371643
dammit
>>
>>66371623
Did you honestly think it did. Its
Like being proud of liking mayo, because some people dont
>>
>>66371643
damn..
>>
>>66371643
AWWWSH EEEEIT NIGGA
>>
>>66371683
Mayo and music are two completely different things. One is this the literal worst thing come from the human mind and the other is a condiment
>>
>>66371706
>implying mayo isn't the worse thing to come from the human mind
>>
It does, but it doesn't.
>>
>>66371706

kek
>>
I wish I had similar taste to some reviewer. It would make things so much easier.
>>
>>66371817
damn...
>>
I have to disagree with that. It probably doesn't have any meaning on a good/bad scale, but considering taste generally changes as people age, music taste probably does imply a degree of life experience
>>
>>66372475
This may be one of the most intelligent posts tonight
>>
>>66372498
>tonight
nigga it's 11am
>>
>>66372511
murica
>>
>>66371643
I have a feeling this is bait, but whatever.

If you reduce people down to "on" and "off" neurons sure, but the human brain is far more complex than "likes" and "dislikes", concepts, ideas and other brain functions exist too that have little to do with our dopamine addictions.
You can say we're centerered around them sure, but not that we are only them.
>>
>>66372805
>You can say we're centerered around them sure, but not that we are only them.
god i hate you
>we cant just be on and off if we are on and off and have *insert anything on/in your body here*
>>
>>66372805
damn...
>>
>>66372511
its 21 right no where i am
>>
>>66371623
Nothing has any meaning except that which you ascribe to it yourself.
>>
>>66371643
Damn...
>>
>>66371643
"no"
>>
>>66372891
You mean 9
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.