[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Well if you're asleep you can't tell whether you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Soundtracks for the blind.jpg (11 KB, 340x302) Image search: [Google]
Soundtracks for the blind.jpg
11 KB, 340x302
> Well if you're asleep you can't tell whether you're asleep
what did she mean by this
>>
When you're asleep, you're not aware of the fact that you're asleep. You're unconscious. You can't process stuff like that.
>>
>>66371508
but you know that you have slept when you wake up
>>
>>66371574
Doesn't matter. As long as you're asleep you don't know you're asleep.
>>
>>66371670
but the girl asks her "have you been sleeping?"
>>
unless you're lucid dreaming
>>
>>66371670
that's actually not necessarily true, yesterday I managed to stay aware of my sleeping state while sleeping during the whole night.
>>
>>66371685
Either a. she was being a pedantic cunt or b. she hasn't slept which is why she's talking nonsense
>>
>>66371670
what if i am sleeping right now
>>
>>66371670
generally if you try to read anything in your dreams it will appear as gibberish. especially digital clocks or other number displays.
>>
>>66371727
tbqh many other things, for example try to turn on the light, or watch yourself in the mirror (not advised)
(no really, don't do that)
>>
>>66371727
Also mirrors never work correctly.
>>
>>66371727
I definitely remember being able to read in dreams. It's usually simple large print, but rhinestone donuts sure don't really exist
>>
>>66371742
yeah, last time I tried, I had a ton of teeth growing under my tongue with food stuck in between.
>>
>>66371742
I'm going to sleep in like 20 minutes thanks for the suggestion l.
>>
File: 1314363454988.jpg (36 KB, 240x259) Image search: [Google]
1314363454988.jpg
36 KB, 240x259
>There's been a lot of upsetting, very upsetting things that I can't allow to happen any more
>I have to be like a soldier and march away
>Cause I'm very delicate in a lot of ways, and things get to me, and affect me in a very adverse ... manner
>I don't need that; don't need that
>I feel now like minus something, you know, I feel faded; I don't feel like I'm all here
>I think it'll come back; I hope it'll come back
>There's a lot of color missing, from the way I feel, and from ... my face, and, you know, just everything
>There's some kind of zest, or some kind of, um ... life, you know, that seems to be faded >temporarily, because I've been so drained, emotionally, by a number of things
>That has to slowly build back up, and then it has to be kept sustained; it cannot be allowed to be diminished
>>
>>66371758
Driving a car is also usually a really weird experience.
>>
>>66371820
the fuck is this suppost to mean?
>>
>>66371742

Every time I see a mirror in my dreams I have to make funny faces, to see if they distort really bad. In recent years they've been less creepy.
>>
>put toast in the toaster

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>66371954
She's depressed
>>
>>66371719
Really makes you think huh?
>>
>>66371391
sounds like jaden smith
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.