[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Körgull The Exterminator
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: ktemfd.jpg (13 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
ktemfd.jpg
13 KB, 225x225
Any opinions about this awsome pieces of art?
>>
File: kteake.jpg (10 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
kteake.jpg
10 KB, 259x194
>>
File: kterba.jpg (170 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
kterba.jpg
170 KB, 640x640
>>66370979
>>
I just came here to say...the name reminds me of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx0tkoJY_mk
>>
File: ktespl.jpg (13 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
ktespl.jpg
13 KB, 224x224
>>66370979
>>
>>66370979
it's pretty fucking good, like the majority of Thrash Metal with cover art inspired by 80s European comics.

>>66371025
it should remind you of this, you fucking bozo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtK4T7sjda4
>>
GRANDMASTER OF FAST PURIFICATION
KNOW THAT YOU'LL NEVER SURVIVE
>>
>>66371025
Something like that but noisier
>>
>>66371082
Kind of tribute but not fully tribute if it makes sense
>>
File: korgull champion voivod.jpg (34 KB, 377x512) Image search: [Google]
korgull champion voivod.jpg
34 KB, 377x512
How are Körgull live?

I have trouble coping with the fact that I'll never get to see Voïvod in their prime do their whole post-apo gasmask shtick, so I need to know if Körgull would make a good substitute.
>>
File: körgwotv.jpg (15 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
körgwotv.jpg
15 KB, 231x218
>>66370979
>>
>>66371182
Lot noisier and lot of fun
>>
>>66371194
what kinda fun?
>>
>>66371182
Youtube or bc it
>>
>>66371217
Sarcasm,satire, irony, selfhumor, sterotypes and shit. When listening this shit for years and years then you get the funny part. Like being in 4chan
>>
>>66371341
oh then it sucks

fuck them
>>
>>66371479
Sorry bro, but in that kind of music no one takes themselves too seriously.
>>
>>66371603
there's a difference between not taking yourself too seriously (like, thinking you're an actual post-apocalyptic warrior trapped in the real world, or thinking that what you're playing is high art that everyone should respect) and ridiculing your own music.
>>
>>66370979
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eav3gq083w
>>
>>66371630
Dont see relation between ridiculing own music and having fun with it and not taking itself too seriously. Mostly if music and imaginery are good, who fucking cares about the rest???
>>
>>66371754
Making fun of your music and its imagery is generally in poor taste unless you're a comedy band.
And once again, you're implying that abstaining from irony and self-deprecation would be taking yourself too seriously.
>>
any band in bulletbelts and chains and shit like that singing praises to demons and world wars and shit is a comedy band either they realise it or not
>>
>>66371883
How mature and respectable of you to say that.
>>
>>66371883
Dont get me started with the ones that use makeup!
>>
>>66371928
>>66371928
No offense. But althought the music and atmosphere can be enjoyable, either they are making fun or they are making lots of fun. Fun doesnt mean less quality.
>>
>>66371987
You're confusing "fun" and "irony".
Irony means less fun because it's meant to prevent people from appreciating things at face value, in favor of the sense of smug comfort that goes with not sincerely investing yourself into something.
It can be enjoyable but it's not "fun".
>>
>>66372044
Can be irony when praising total mass destruction while its clear no one wants it. And it can be with fun while using all kind of not-not-supposed-to-be-fun mechanisms. Can fukking laugh at the world and at oneself as part of the world and still make a masterpiece that someone can take it seriously, even some far beyond. And even do it in a really serious way meanwhile still having fun, self-awareness, self-criticism ans so on
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.