[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on Katy Perry? what 'core' is she?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 3008658.jpg (986 KB, 1962x3000) Image search: [Google]
3008658.jpg
986 KB, 1962x3000
Thoughts on Katy Perry? what 'core' is she?
>>
Thotcore
>>
>>66366292
Milk-core
>>
christian gone bad core
>>
File: perry-globes.webm (3 MB, 877x1043) Image search: [Google]
perry-globes.webm
3 MB, 877x1043
I'd like to "core" her if you catch my drift
>>
Titcore
>>
>>66366370
HNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG
>>
I like her live renditions of songs; she's an amazing singer. Not such a fan of the polished stuff on the radio.
>>
File: katy-guitar.jpg (905 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
katy-guitar.jpg
905 KB, 1440x900
>>66366501
I actually think Katy is a good guitarist and singer when the setting is right, but she can't sing her pop stuff for SHIT.
>>
>>66366520
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-puw55ABIA

like here she sounds great
>>
>>66366370
i would have sex with her, if you know what i mean
>>
>>66366292
washed-up-milk-cow-only-famous-because-of-nepotism core
>>
>>66366540
yeah the forced indie girl voice while whispering and rubbing her lips on the mic sounds great!
>>
This video is an absolutely disgusting piece of propaganda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuwfgXD8qV8
>>
>>66366998
Why do you americans love to bitch about the best things about your country so much? Fucking christ I can't wait until china takes you over.
>>
>>66366998
KEK who's fucking idea was this?

>Horny GIs wouldn't realize shes a titty cow and gang fuck her in her sleep at the first opportunity
>>
>>66366370
>tfw orlando bloom hit it that very night
>>
>>66366520
I really enjoyed her on Crossroads with Kacey Musgraves.

http://youtu.be/HgD895SOkug
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.