[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy fuck have you seen beatle Paul McCartney's son???????
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: when im 64.jpg (65 KB, 397x594) Image search: [Google]
when im 64.jpg
65 KB, 397x594
Holy fuck

have you seen beatle Paul McCartney's son???????
>>
>>66360980
Really bad lighting. He's not a looker, but it's nothing to remark on.
>>
File: 91f.jpg (32 KB, 436x361) Image search: [Google]
91f.jpg
32 KB, 436x361
>we'll never get a pure shit 'supergroup' composed of beatles offspring
>same with beach boys
>>
>>66360980
i'd look like that to be the son of wealthy man
>>
Damn Eggman looks like THAT
>>
thanks for clarifying that it was beatle paul mccartney
>>
I saw Shawn Lennon at a record store once. quiet guy
>>
J
>>
Is it true that Paul is Beatle? I thought it was John Lennon
>>
>>66360980
>can you take me back where i came from
>>
I saw Sean Lennon at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical interference,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>66362588
kek
>>
>>66362625
That sounds like expected behavior of the spoiled offspring of a crow and an egotistical dickface
>>
>>66360980
JUST
>>
>>66362840
It's a pasta, my guy
>>
File: Paul McCartney.jpg (48 KB, 404x480) Image search: [Google]
Paul McCartney.jpg
48 KB, 404x480
>>66362572
No. Paul McCartney was in Wings.
>>
>>66361009
>beatles offspring

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGNLWJgOpZM
>>
File: Beatles 2.jpg (121 KB, 1078x992) Image search: [Google]
Beatles 2.jpg
121 KB, 1078x992
>>66361009
>>
At least he had and still can have all the drugs,money and pussy he'd possibly ever want.
>>
>>66361009
Sean Lennon's band actually isn't too bad. I saw them open for Beck once. They weren't anything super special, but I enjoyed their set
>>
>>66363081
so george had the superior genes? and ringos son plays with The Who and was trained a bit by Keith Moon as a kid, so there's that.
>>
>>66361008
this. he is overweight an has horrible hair

if he lost weight and shaved his head he might not look as JUST
>>
>>66363081
Sean needs to loose some weight if he hasn't but he seems pretty cool

Paul jr just looks depressed and Ringo Jr looks like a douche

Dhani though, would chill with/10
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.