[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PHARMAKON
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 15817603724_a95d951469_c.jpg (148 KB, 800x547) Image search: [Google]
15817603724_a95d951469_c.jpg
148 KB, 800x547
New album when?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeVWxBHGAb0
>>
Where should I start with Pharmakon?
>>
>>66358373
kek I was there (for the swans concert)
Sounded like shit to me.
>>
>>66358512
Abandon
>>
Terrible, terrible artist.
Living proof that not even "experimental" music is safe from marketing-based hype and trendchasing anymore.
>>
>>66360063
>Living proof that not even "experimental" music is safe from marketing-based hype and trendchasing anymore.
As if anything ever was.
>>
>>66360063
do elaborate, please.
>>
>>66357564
I saw her live last year. She did the same schtick she seems to do at every concert, rolling around on the floor, getting into people's faces etc. It was a prety hokey and played out performance in all honesty. Young Adult Confrontationalism 101.
I also think that she may have been using 100% pre-recorded playback for everything but vocals, which is pretty questionable considering how simple and onedimensional her music is structurally.
>>
>>66360063
>Living proof that not even "experimental" music is safe from marketing-based hype and trendchasing anymore.

Most of it never was safe from those things. Though I agree somewhat, image-consciousness and you-scratch-my-back-I-scratch-yours sorts of connections between artists and the people who write about them seem to be ramping up a bit in recent years, especially in the noise camp.

(looking at you, Posh Isolation)
>>
Say what you will about Pharmakon's music but it is undeniable that she's proper thicc.
I bet she's really wild in the sack. Probably into all sorts of fetishes.
>>
>>66358639
sounds like shit to us all anon.

sounds like shit to us all.
>>
>>66361669
she's probably as boring and vanilla in her fetishes as she is in her music desu
>>
>>66358512
don't
>>
>>66358373
literally what a female fronted death grips would look like.
>>
File: cheena-album-cover.jpg (178 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
cheena-album-cover.jpg
178 KB, 960x960
>>
>>66366542
toxic state records bands suck
pharmakon sucks even harder
sacred bones suck even harder than that
seems to me like you've got a real stinker on your hands, friendo
>>
>>66361669
>>66365235

We know that she likes messing her panties, but that's about it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.