[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck it. Shit's too long.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: Trout_Mask_Replica.png (159 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Trout_Mask_Replica.png
159 KB, 300x300
Fuck it. Shit's too long.
>>
like me penis
>>
Pleb.
>>
>>66354674
So is this your nobel prize-winning speech? You are a reminder why /mu/ is shit.
>>
>>66354712
This tbqhfam
>>
its mostly the same thing over and over desu
>>
not long enough to be desu
>>
>>66354674
Or is your life too short?
>>
>>66354712
What does that even mean?
>>
>>66354970
really makes you think..
>>
Fuck it. Shit's too shit.
>>
I don't feel worthy listening to it honestly

critics describe it as a summation of the history of blues and rock and roll, completely deconstructed and sewn back together into a masterpiece

some songs have a little bit of a quirky appeal for me, like frownland and ella guru. the rest of it I've listened to a couple times over and it doesn't click.
some people I've talked to say it's not really supposed to "click" it's meant to sound messy and gross. that's their goal, but idk man.

can others relate, or am I literally the biggest faggot ever to discuss this album. it'd be cool to hear from someone who actually loves this album
>>
Fuck it. Life's too shit.
>>
Safe As Milk is better anyway.
>>
>>66354712
kill yourself please
>>
>>66357925
go eat a bucket of shit please
>>
>>66357839
Listen to his earlier stuff first it really makes the album make more sense
>>
>>66357839
To finally "understand" this album, I primarily listened to alot of jazz, blues, and early rock music, don't focus too much on "its uncoordinated", try to think of each track as its own written out piece, with consistency and value to its own. This album REALLY isn't for everyone.
>>
Your not missing out on much besides boosting your ego for droning Scaruffi's taste.
>>
File: 1467975849002.png (998 KB, 1650x687) Image search: [Google]
1467975849002.png
998 KB, 1650x687
>>66354674
>>
>>66354674
So's life
>>
>>66354674
>less than 2 hours
>too long
pussy
>>
>>66360946
These are the posts you would find in neo-/mu/
>>
>>66354674
I liked decals better, personally.
>>
It's an hour and 19~ minutes long.
>>
>>66354674
Listen to Safe as Milk and Clear Spot. You will listen that Captain Beefheart can make regular music. So no, he isn't some talentless hack or this album isn't the emperor's new clothes
This album is an experiment, pure artistic freedom.
>>
>>66361563
yeah i can agree safe as milk is good
>>
>>66361544
yeah 78 minutes really isn't that long, especially because I'm willing to bet OP has listened to the last 3 swans albums which are all around 120
>>
>>66354674
just listen to a couple tracks at a time or make a shortened playlist

fucking rockists
>>
>>66360946
you're missing out. But it's ok you don't understand it =)
>>
>>66362185
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVrVhoDeXFM found a album you'll love
>>
>>66362214
dude that was sick. got any more? did you not understand this either?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.