[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't like hip hop but I really want to get into Death
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: MC Ride.jpg (12 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
MC Ride.jpg
12 KB, 240x240
I don't like hip hop but I really want to get into Death Grips, I have already listened to Exmilitary and I didn't think much of it, what album/s should I start with?
>>
>>66352290
the money store is by far the easiest death grips album to get in to
>>
>>66352290
Go in chronological order, dumbass. lmao
>>
>>66352308
Fuck you, dipshit
>>
If you dislike exmil you'll probably be into TMS and jenny death. Personally I loved exmil, NLDW and bottomless pit but found the rest of their discography boring
>>
>>66352290
don't try to get into it if you don't like it. they are not that special
>>
JD if you lean towards rock
GP or NOTM if you lean towards bleeps
>>
>>66354033
This.

Sounds like you only want to listen to them to be hip or something.
>>
>>66352290
easy, death grips isn't hip hop
>>
>>66352290
You don't get into it
You are born with it
>>
>>66352290
Why would you want to listen to music you clearly aren't interested in?
It's fuckers like you who completely fucked up DG discussion on /mu/.
We get retards who pretend to like them while acting like memeing retards which causes other memeing retards to go full turbo autism on anyone who creates a thread.
Fuck man. If you don't like certain music don't listen. Christ I hate you fucking crossposters.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.