[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anybody help me find a song?? Considered posting this to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Clone_High_Cast_Promo.jpg (69 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
Clone_High_Cast_Promo.jpg
69 KB, 540x405
Can anybody help me find a song?? Considered posting this to /co/, but figured you guys might be of better help.

The song in question is at the 10:41 mark in this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0DSWoHYOys

So little was archived or recorded on this show and I can't find this song anywhere. Any help would be much appreciated
>>
>>66345185
Bumping this up hoping anybody capable of finding the song at 10:41 is also able to find the song at 13:41. It showed up in several episodes but I can never find it. It haunts me.
>>
>>66345185
bumping out of interest
>>
File: ss.png (122 KB, 686x450) Image search: [Google]
ss.png
122 KB, 686x450
Step it up senpai, it is obviously one of these in the credits.
>>
>>66346184
Well, I know the one at 13:41 is My Heart's Been Thinkin by Liam Lynch, but Google just throws United States of Whatever at me and nothing else.
>>
>>66346184
OP here, holy shit anon i never noticed that and I found the song by cross referencing the artists with a playlist of possible songs. Thank you so much. (Song is Never, by Abandoned Pools in case anybody was wondering)

>>66346138
I'll see what I can do man, with that credits card i should be able to get it for you
>>
>>66346138
>>66346310

This anon has the right answer, but doing some looking into it, the song seems to be unavailable anywhere. I'll keep looking, but I get the same US of W whenever I look too.
>>
If anyone can upload a lossless copy of the Clone High theme song, I'll suck your dick.
>>
>>66347012
Even a 320. I'd be ok with that. Its embarrassing to say but it's one of the best emo songs ever vocally and melodically
>>
>>66346990
>>66346858
Thanks to ya both. I've managed some musical miracle searches before but this is olympic-level for me. That said, the Internet is a mysterious place filled with people who save and chronicle some long-lost stuff. That's why I keep holding out hope someone has this.
>>
WAY WAY BACK IN THE 1980s
>>
>>66345185
Criminally underrated show. Bring back lots of memories, and the theme song is godtier.
>>
>>66345185
By the way, OP, I found the song you were looking for.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZEpBhMJv44
Abandoned Pools did the theme too, of course, but their other songs were the background music too. This is just a lovely album all around.
>>
>>66346310
>tfw made a mashup of Liam Lynch and Masonna called My United States of Ejaculation Generator
>>
>>66347199
>Czech'd

and hell yeah man, it's a shame india got all pissy at Ghandi. They really should have continued it with their idea of revealing him to be a Gary Coleman clone instead. Or really anybody, just bring back clone high
>>
>>66347352
See, I don't think they should change anything about who Gandhi was. Gandhi may be regarded highly but he wasn't a saint by a long shot irl. He creepily tested his celibacy by sleeping with a bunch of naked girls and that wasn't a popular move back when he was actually doing it. If they revealed he was just Gary Coleman, it wouldn't be fair. JFK was and is regarded very highly in the U.S, but the butt of any jokes he's a part of come from criticisms of his human, non-presidential side.
They didn't even bring up the creepy celibacy shit Gandhi did in the cartoon, he got off easy. Making him sex-crazy doesn't just mark him as a teen but pokes fun at how original Gandhi was "celibate". Cartoon Gandhi will do crazy shit to get laid, original Gandhi did crazy shit to prove he WASN'T getting laid.
Yeah, let people get pissed off. If they rewrote who he really was, jokes from the original would fall flat (Black and Tan doesn't work if it's just Black and Black) and who knows what else could get changed just because someone got offended. I can understand why, but it's not fair if everyone's on the chopping block but one historical character is exempt from getting joked about.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.