[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SET ME FREE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (184 KB, 1536x862) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184 KB, 1536x862
SET ME FREE
>>
>>66343751
>reverse image search
>"Orthodontic headgear" is the result

What the fuck is this
>>
>>66343857
Not OP but
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojYK6CW8gdw

I'd like to know a bit more about the band too. I've looked into them and heard their main albums, but haven't investiagted too much. I really like that music video, too. They have talent, but...

What in the fuck happened? I mean it, why the fuck is he now a woman doing gaming livestreams? I feel like they went insane at some point
>>
>>66344015
As someone who learned about them a year ago.. they started as a performance troupe and eventually became a band. This explains all the weird humor, robot gimmick and character interplay. He's apparently a trans and changed his character in the band's weird narrative to fit this.
They have two good songs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09LlUPnaHWA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLNgD5vsZsM
>>
>>66344015

fuck off andy kaufman
>>
are there any other of their tracks that are half as good as that one? Everything else I've heard has been godawful
>>
AHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>66344062
>>66344076
Please Explain is probably my favorite.

JuJu Magic, SteamBoat Shennanigans and Prelude to a Dream(which is more of an intro to Honeybee) are all good. At least the better ones on The 2c Show.

I'll Ruse with You and Fancy Shoes off of Mk III are all right too. I haven't really listened to any other albums.

>>66344062
And I get that it's kind of like a drama act. Kinda like the Blue Man Group or whatever. They're actually pretty entertaining, but what happened with the singer? I know he calls himself Bunny instead of Rabbit now, as in the character he plays had a 'gender' bend, even though it's a robot.

I dunno, I feel like they got way way too into their own creation or something. I really think there's some mental instability in there, which I guess is also part of the reason they're so good at the acting. It's just so strange. If they weren't kinda off and gimmicky, they could've been huge.
>>
>>66344062
that's fucking awful gtfo
>>
>>66344015
>why the fuck is he now a woman doing gaming livestreams
what
>>
File: 1350360766945.jpg (100 KB, 555x526) Image search: [Google]
1350360766945.jpg
100 KB, 555x526
>>66344062
Holy shit

Who actually enjoys this, it's like a shittier less self-aware version of psychobilly
>>
File: 1296615046117.jpg (22 KB, 264x296) Image search: [Google]
1296615046117.jpg
22 KB, 264x296
>steam friend used to listen to them unironically
>she used to draw fanart of them
>her face when he became trans
>>
>>66344165
>I'll Ruse with You
kek my mistake I'll Rust with You

>>66344171
Like I said, I don't know THAT much, but there's this video on their channel so I'm assuming it's a regular thing. The singer went full trans and changed his name and everything, but that's why I'm asking. I don't know the details, or why, because I never heard anything about that in the songs I heard.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L4Mr4Tt_2U
>>
File: 1339814670.jpg (245 KB, 1080x981) Image search: [Google]
1339814670.jpg
245 KB, 1080x981
>>66344220
Jesus Christ.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.