[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hears everyone talk shit about Frankie Sinatra >finally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
>hears everyone talk shit about Frankie Sinatra
>finally gives it a listen
>I actually like it
How should I feel?
>>
>>66341496
Source material was better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkQcao5gD1E
>>
You should feel the same as you did before, it's a decent song and a lot of people agree with you
>>
is that the old guy from the monkey riches video?
>>
>>66341496
You should hate it so that you fit in here and gain the acceptance you never got from your middle school peers.
>>
>>66341570
>spend 16 years making an album made up of samples
huh, wow. fuck music
>>
>>66341496
Most people on /mu/ like it, it's just not a stand-out of the album. The electroswing/fedora thing is just a meme.
>>
>>66341570
How is that the source material just because it is a calypso song too.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 405x405) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 405x405
Euphoric
>>
>>66341496
This song definitely benefitted from the full context of the album, at least for me. When it was the only single, I was scared the rest of the album was going to be a lot worse, so I reacted negatively
>>
The song is the only good song on a mostly crappy album. Now that the /mu/ hivemind (with the help of antony fanny and pitchfork) has decided it is ok to like the album they are scrabbling to pretend they liked the song all along with the excuse of "in context".
>>
File: 1463549144340.jpg (70 KB, 640x852) Image search: [Google]
1463549144340.jpg
70 KB, 640x852
gender dysphoric
>>
>>66341496
me too
>>
>>66343844
>>66341496
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwwK7ueCrIM
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.