[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: mozz_by_realsnowwhite-d66y7qu.jpg (78 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
mozz_by_realsnowwhite-d66y7qu.jpg
78 KB, 720x960
How to spot if someone is new on /mu/

They post about The Smiths
>>
>>66323532
i dunno senpai
>>
Literally everyone posts about The Smiths you retard
>>
They try using spoiler tags.

They ask for a link to download an album, and say "I checked the archive with no luck."

They legitimately like Death Grips and are yet to realize it's just a meme.
>>
Whats wrong with wanting to discuss the best British 80s band?
>>
>>66323532
honestly - thats totally true
>>
>>66323532
I've never listened to an album by The Smiths
>>
>they think that /mu/ started liking hip-hop only after p4k gave mbdtf a 10
>>
>>66324561
There was one hip hop thread at a time, it was more like reggae or soul in popularity pre-MBDTF
>>
File: 1468004960727.gif (485 KB, 500x309) Image search: [Google]
1468004960727.gif
485 KB, 500x309
>>66323532
i have been with this site since before 4chan was 4chan. i came over on the memeflower with moot and the somethingawful gang. i have been on /mu/ since the day it opened, and i post about the smiths EVERY DAY.
>>
>they listen to death grips
>>
they say they dislike every popular album/artist
>>
I showed up a couple of months ago looking for new music. Stayed for the stuff I hadn't heard before.>>66324561
>>
they can't name lewis's band
>>
they think blur is better than oasis unironically
>>
Usually the people that make these kinds of threads have only been on /mu/ for around a year
>>
They don't know Aaron
>>
File: tumblr_m3zdtmoZhy1r32gj5o1_1280.jpg (108 KB, 1244x691) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m3zdtmoZhy1r32gj5o1_1280.jpg
108 KB, 1244x691
>>66323671
>HE FELL FOR THE DEATH GRIPS IS A MEME MEME
>>
>>66323532
so is no one gonna comment on how those values are completely off?
>>
>>66326410
it's pissing me off
>>
>>66326385
You've been here at least two weeks
>>
>>66326456
says the guy that falls for the meme.
>>
>>66326570
or just listens to more music
>>
Morrissey solo > The Smiths

fite me irl
>>
>>66323532
I'm new and I consider the music taste of people here shit, it's all bland shit for when you get bored of listening stuff that was better
>>
They think posting Jason Aldean is funny.
>>
>>66326456
That could mean hes been here for years. If youre going to insult then atleast do it right you tumblr faggot
>>
They like music
>>
>>66324561
What? This show people know /mu/.

Also /mu/tants didnt liked rap, newfags got caught in the stealth marketing thing, and also it became less likely newfags that like to rap to leave
>>
We should have an stupid questions like /g/ has, this would reduce the threads with questions, "what is the genre of song X?", "where I find album Y?"....
>>
>>66326201
Fucking this
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.