[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How has /mu/ Inproved you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 250x250
How has /mu/ Inproved you?
>>
Got me out of my dadrock-centrism
>>
>>66322759
it didnt
>>
>>66322777
That's not an improvement. That's worse.
>>
>>66322825
>rapped
please dont rap at me you absolute madman
>>
>>66322759
/mu/ got me into starter-level music and introduced me to RYM. Besides that... it's done nothing for me?
>>
>>66322805
Then why are you here you fuckingn retard.
Hope you get raped and bashed with a hammer you fucking faggot.
>>
>>66322894
there you go buddy. you did it right this time.
>>
The bigger question is, what have you done for /mu/?
>>
It made me even more of a music elitist. Thankfully I grew out of that phase.
>>
>>66322759
lol, not at all

/mu/ is like that kid at middle school who just discovered a music magazine filled with music not in the charts and he runs around the playground pretending he is superior because he knows music no one else in his class does.
>>
>>66322894
HAHAHA YOU DELETED YOUR ORIGINAL POST WHERE YOU FUCKED UP YOU PUSSY
>>
I was an "I Like everything except country and rap" type with metal preferred.

Now I at least listen to a little of both among several other genres I never heard of. I also don't care for metal that much any more.
>>
I live in a fairly small upper plains town. There is no one to talk music with here, unless I want to talk about dadrock, bro country or entry level folk / americana with the coolest music types in town.

Also, Im 42 years old so there really aren't any non creepy ways I can think of to engage teenagers in music discussion, although I'm sure the local ones are into shitty mainstream music anyhow, much like the ones I was surrounded with as a teenager which led me to spend too much time on BBS systems discovering new music.

So basically /mu/ has turned me on to alot of new stuff, allowed me to discuss old favorites and keep in touch with what younger people are listening to

Sorry about the blog post, but it seemed to me OP was asking for it
>>
>>66322947 this
>>
>>66322759
More """diverse""" music
>>
>>66322759
I used to be a metalhead, now I've seen the error of my ways.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.