[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: The worst fucking bands of all time ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: maymay.png (389 KB, 600x773) Image search: [Google]
maymay.png
389 KB, 600x773
ITT: The worst fucking bands of all time ever
>>
cardiacs
>>
twenty one pilots
blur
rapeman
lush
>>
File: music1.jpg (245 KB, 1280x996) Image search: [Google]
music1.jpg
245 KB, 1280x996
that band's good though
also, try to find a worse band than pic related
>protip: you can't
>>
>>66322334
why is /mu/ filled with drones
>>
>>66322680
>Rapeman
>Lush
>>>/out/
>>
>>66322334
Your favorite band
>>
>>66322334
Hollywood Undead

The weird kid on my bowling team in high school was obsessed with them and told me to listen to them, so I did and it was legitimately some of the worst music I've ever heard. That same kid later got expelled for threatening to shoot up the school.
>>
>>66322680
Can you explain why rapeman and lush are bad?
>>
death grips and animal collective
>>
>>66322831
Over the fucking line
>>
Theory of a Deadman
Matchbox Twenty
3 Doors Down
Train
2000s Weezer
>>
>>66322334
Holy shit somebody actually made a Thinking Fellers meme. It's not even that funny, just the idea of a Thinking Fellers meme is hilarious. It's like a meme made for like 20 people in the world
>>
Nickelback

Every nu-metal band ever

The B-52s
>>
>>66322813
they aren't, they're baiting for replies with half-formed opinions that they made out of rash generalizations
>>
>all these ridiculously safe choices
fuck you guys

Opeth
Van der Graaf Generator
A Tribe Called Quest
Dream Theater
Mechina
Tech N9ne
Textures

BONUS NOT TRYING HARD ROUND: Kitties of Death
>>
The worst band in the world is Limp Bizkit. And I like them. Nothing wrong with that.
>>
Any band that is loved by preteen emo gurlz
>>
>>66322334
Thanks for the rec anon, this is some good shit.
>>
>>66323796

>the idea that we should be making choices based on what is "safe" or not, implying the point here is to try to impress and trigger each other with our fucking carefully constructed choices

This is the type of fuckin edgy attention seeking outlook that makes this board shit, just post some opinions that you genuinely hold in hopes of contributing to an interesting discussion you knob, not this "HA look at you guys boring choices for bands you think are shit, check out MY list, I bet some of you are annoyed at some of these picks!!" teenage bullshit

Also Tribe rock your balls, mofo
>>
Metallica is the only answer.
>>
>>66324086
I legitimately hate all of those acts, I just don't get the point of this thread if everyone is just gonna say all the obvious shit. Why even make the thread? Fuck, it's an anonymous Vietnamese rice paddleing forum, say shit to start a discussion, no one is gonna care, and it's better than just having 50 posts of "haha nickelback sucks XDDD WOW DO YOU GUYS KNOW HOW BACK BROKENCYDE IS XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD".
>>
File: 1446103421974.gif (2 MB, 300x224) Image search: [Google]
1446103421974.gif
2 MB, 300x224
>>66324128
>>
>>66322831
WEW
>>
>>66324146
alright senpai, enjoy the dead thread where people post but no discussion happens because everyone agrees with each other. You want me to explain why I hate those bands? Because I will if you want me to.
>>
File: manwaitsforop.gif (3 MB, 300x203) Image search: [Google]
manwaitsforop.gif
3 MB, 300x203
>>66324182
>>
File: Untouchables.jpg (324 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Untouchables.jpg
324 KB, 600x600
>>66323039
worst band can't have a good album nerd
>>
>>66322746
My favourite band is your favourite band lmao
>>
>>66323003
AND IT'S STILL FUCKIN' WRONG
>>
u2
>>
>>66322802
Man, my friend showed me that Bullet song of theirs once.
An upbeat song about suicide, how subversive. Fucking awful.
I've been making fun of him for it ever since.
>>
Brokencyde. Obviously.
>>
>>66325791
i don't know how it stacks against "no. 5" but i never felt the need to really... investigate further

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF6HgpdaaCU
>>
>>66325834
at least you can LAUGH at brokencyde

that's SOME level of entertainment, even if it's unintentional
>>
Attack!Attack!
>>
Steam Powered Giraffe
>>
>>66322680
>tfw you watch twenty one pilots go from not so bad to tumblr shit all in the span of 1 fucking album release. Feels disparaging man.
>>
>>66325877
Oh...

Okay, well honestly Bullet isn't even that bad, it's actually kinda catchy in a way. But it's a stupid song and I hate it regardless.

But this is quite something else.
>>
Five Finger Death Punch
songs are boring as fuck
>>
>>66325923
fucking yes
>>
>>66322680
Blur had some great singles but I completely agree about lush
Such a middle of the road band
>>
>>66323039
all nu metal is bad xcept deftones
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.