[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help me /mu/ i'm sad about the new blink 182 album. i just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: blink182.jpg (220 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
blink182.jpg
220 KB, 1600x1600
help me /mu/

i'm sad about the new blink 182 album. i just wanted it to be fun and nostalgic, to have a few genuinely strong power pop songs to enjoy in the summer. i wanted matt and mark to do some cool harmonies and write silly pop-emo lyrics like its 2006 again.

instead we got a complete clanger of an album with some of the worst production i've heard in ages. there isn't a single genuinely good sing-along song on here, the lyrics are complete 40-year-old-trying-to-be-18 cringe and matt is totally phoning it in.

who else /sad/ here
>>
Nobody is sad go listen to dadrock old timer sage fuck off plebeian idiot
>>
>some of the worst production i've heard in ages.
example?
>>
>>66321627
it's typical Feldman production just like what he does for All Time Low of 5SOS

the entire thing is compressed to fuck, the guitars sound awful and tinny. it's a great radio sound for sure, but there's no depth to it. the songs sound so flat, even by commercial pop punk standards.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OGJNnMRw8Y
>>
>>66321620
the thing is i totally admit blink 182 isn't very deep music. i don't listen to them every day senpai, but is it so wrong to want for a bit of a nostalgic lift now and then?
>>
>>66321603
yeah im pretty disappointed with the album too, but i didn't really expect much since I just thought neighborhoods was meh. i was just hoping i'd like this album more than it but oh well.
>>
>>66321717
>great radio sound for sure

Exactly
>>
Just listen to the new weezer album while you wait for the new green day album in hopes that that isn't shit
>>
>>66323316
come on son you can have a balance like on the Untitled album
>>
>>66323579
I blame Skiba
>>
Tom DeLonge is 75% of Blink-182s heart, of course it sucked without him
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.