[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Slowly Losing it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Bass By Death.jpg (252 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Bass By Death.jpg
252 KB, 1600x900
>Be me
>Be a musician
>Write songs
>Not because I want to but because it's the only goddamn fucking thing that gets these thoughts out of my head
>Hear rhythms and melodies constantly because they are my emotions
>Couldn't bring myself to tell people my problems but I could write and perform songs about it
>"Stop drumming anon" "Why are you clicking your teeth"
>Can't escape the rhythms and have to get them out
>Plan to drop out of high school but do one faggot poetry slam event with a piano
>Everyone loves it and it means nothing to me
>Poor my heart and soul into teaching myself piano, drums, singing, guitar, bass
>Can't stop writing
>Cry for half an hour at my piano playing one fucking note because it doesn't stop
>Lyrics becoming more obsessive with patterns
>Do open mics and sing about how I wanted to kill myself
>Fucking applause and compliments
>Everywhere I practice people don't give a shit
>Belt my heart out every time and no one hears the pain
>Swear to become rich and famous
>Don't care about famous
>Don't care about rich

I want to travel the world singing until I collapse with empty lungs and an open mouth gasping for
breath and some resemblance of empathy from another human being.
I swear to you, everyone who doubted me, and everyone who doesn't fucking get it I'll make it.
Not because I want this to be a career, but because I can't stop until someone actually listens. I want the world to hear what's in my head.
>>
do you wanna join my band
>>
>>66318814
If you're my style maybe idk. Got soundcloud or whatever the fuck?
>>
>>66318888
https://soundcloud.com/paleontology
I've got a couple tracks, not the best producer though.
>>
File: 1461229848084.jpg (57 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1461229848084.jpg
57 KB, 480x480
>>66318791
Oh hey look it's me.

Where do you reside anon?
>>
>>66319016
I've never had a situation where someone told me they had a similar experience and it helped. This is now the exception. I'm in the midwest
>>
>>66318912
Eh you really just need better samples. Don't be afraid to mess around with the effects on them.
But I'm more jazz/rock/blues than electronic. Like alabama shakes or black keys, though not nearly as polished since i'm solo
>>
>>66319337
I've only used the fl studio default samples in all of those songs, give or take a few. My band is psychedelic rock with more jazz influence than blues.
>>
>>66319425
kek
>>
>>66319525
it's only for practice if that helsp
>>
>>66319265
The midwest is a great place for writing sad music, this place is so melancholy. Midwest emo exists for a reason.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.