[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: download (4).jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
7 KB, 225x225
Or on their entire discography
>>
Better than Oasis.
>>
California is the best
>>
>>66318117
absolute garbage discography mate
>>
>>66318160
t. Montie
>>
I feel like people either absolutely love them or absolutely hate them with no in between
>>
This is their best album and they're pretty damn good, mate.
>>
Literal fart music. Shit music too.
>>
Disco Volante and California are fucking excellent. s/t is okay too.

Honestly one of the only Mike Patton bands I can get into, the other one being Fantomas.
>>
self-titled is the best

It's the perfect mix of John Zorn, Madness, Oingo Boingo, Cardiacs and Pop Tatari
>>
>>66319559
I've been listening to Mike Patton for 5 years and I really to think about which track has that skit at the end
>>
I feel like their debut is the only album that can be considered "fun" and "avant garde" at the same time
>>
>>66319687
It's not avant-garde at all it's just a wonderful mix of eccentric influences
>>
>>66319686
Slowly growing deaf, i feel like if it weren't for the samples at the end of their songs then no one would hate on them
>>
I love em all, but

California > S/T > Disco Volante for me.

I could do without the wacky samples on S/T, but everything else is spot on. Disco Volante is amazing when it's on it, grating when it's not. California is flawless, all the maturity with none of the bullshit.
>>
>>66318117
>S/T
A classic, but kind of outdated.
>Disco Volante
The apex of their avant garde dickery. I have a love/hate relationship with it. Some of the tracks on here are some of their best songs overall. Some of the tracks are the most boring and pointless.
>California
Their overall best and most accessible. I will always be in the mood to throw this on.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.