[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Pharmakon a slut? >blonde goth >artsy >empowered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1468004853925.jpg (82 KB, 626x416) Image search: [Google]
1468004853925.jpg
82 KB, 626x416
Is Pharmakon a slut?

>blonde goth
>artsy
>empowered
>aggressive
>into "transgressive/experimental" art
>into "alternative lifestyles"
>from Brooklyn via Queens

Writing's on the wall, innit?
>>
>>66312027
no. sexually active definitely. promiscuous by conservative standards, probably. But slut would be too far. She strikes me as the type to have really deep, thoughtful passionate sex with some kind of paramour
>>
>>66313745
You sound like you've given this a lot of thought, Anon.
>>
>>66312027
I have no idea, she can fuck or not fuck her choice. The real reason I posted is for the people watching. Those 2 chicks on the left look offended. Jean jacket patchy looks like he's trying to size up stuff to steal (cool homemade discharge patch tho). Dude in the beanie and dude with blonde hair on the right side are thinking about OPs question. Girl with purple hair is OP refreshing this very thread.

Also what does pharmakon even sound like? I've seen this thread so many times. Why are you and the 2 other people who make this thread so concerned about this chick being dtf or not? Legit questions.
>>
shes one of the new 'noise' artists. so yea shes a slut
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 1024x682
this pic makes me so hard

you just KNOW they banged
>>
File: cheena-album-cover.jpg (178 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
cheena-album-cover.jpg
178 KB, 960x960
hey shitty meme thread, have you guys heard this yet? whatcha think?
>>
>>66314879
Undercooked garbage, the sort of record you get everything that you can get out of the very first time you listen to it(which also goes for Sacred Bones releases in general).
Feels like an attempt at jumping onto the garage punk fad while it's still somewhat fresh.
I wouldn't expect anything else from a bunch of NYC scenester kids desu.
>>
>>66315293
>fresh
>hears one track.
It's bad but what do you expect?
>>
>>66315331
>one track

I heard the whole thing, there was a stream of it up on VK, the Russian social media thing. I imagine the whole thing leaked.

>what do you expect?

I had no expectations.
>>
>>66314879
>sacred bones

no thanks
>>
>>66315293
>>66316613
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.