[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Coldplay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: dgsdfsg.jpg (155 KB, 750x471) Image search: [Google]
dgsdfsg.jpg
155 KB, 750x471
Anyone else a big fan of their work?

Easily the best 21st century band. What is your favourite track/record?
>>
Lovers in Japan a best
I love viva la Vida and it is one of my favourite albums ever.
>>
>>66304882
What about their first and second album? Do you like those?
>>
>>66304861
The Bends
>>
>>66304861
they all have so punchable faces
>>
>>66304861
A Rush of Blood to the Head is their GOAT but closely followed by X&Y

Favorite track is Daylight

The Prospekt's March EP was fucking amazing and you know it
>>
>>66304861
there run from 2000 - 2009 was so good
then they like all got aids or something
viva la vida/prospects march > parachutes > rush of blood > x & y (which is still a 6/10)
>>
>>66304861
I also think Loves In Japan is a incredible song, even if you hate/dislike the rest of their stuff i think you can find this song pretty good

is beautiful
>>
Rush of blood and viva la vida are p good. Rest is trash.
>>
I hate all the forced gimmicky boyband image shit they do.

Bloody poofters
>>
>>66304861
Coldplay are probably my least favorite modern band... They're the pinnacle of boring/tame radio rock.
>>
>>66304861
Clocks and VLV are good songs.

Rest of their discography is shite for teenage girls.
>>
>>66305967
non-meme opinion:

The guitar making the atmosphere, the piano, the voice, the synergy that the all intruments makes at the end, is colorful, this song is everything that coldplay should be, it demostrates that coldplay can do good music, they just don't want to (because they don't need it to, they have popularity now)

one of my favorites pop song rock
>>
Viva la Vida is the best pop album of the 00's, the production is god tier, too bad they fell off hard after it.
>>
>>66306666
right on satan

also, Coldplay > Radiohead in almost every way (autists will whine at this)
>>
>>66306951
Sure, if you're a teenage girl and know absolutely fuck all about music composition.
>>
>>66306951
lol
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.