[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
3 chains saved this track
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Chance-The-Rapper-Chance-3.jpg (35 KB, 600x360) Image search: [Google]
Chance-The-Rapper-Chance-3.jpg
35 KB, 600x360
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVkkYlQNmbc

and possibly lil wayne, but he's a faggot for kissing birdman and stuff.

anyway, chance has no idea what he's doing, and neither do his fans - i think most of them are either retarded cuck-whites, or just black people rejoicing on the rise of liberal america and the acceptance of being a 'gib-me-dat' fucking liberal piece of shit.

theres a reason Chance has a 3 on his hat, and it's because Drake is #1 and God is #2. Chance is like a 'c-list rapper'
>>
>3 chains
>Drake is #1
>>
hate that hook, honestly :/
>>
>>66298806
Chance sucks. Way too cocky
>>
>>66298806
I honestly think if he didn't meet Kanye, this garbage wouldn't have been made.
>>
>>66298806
How the fuck did this guy get big? He's a living meme. And a bad one, like Hopsin.
>>
>>66298843
>Drake is #1
implying that Drake hasn't make chart-topping bangers every year for the past 10 years.
>>
>>66298906
That doesn't make him good. Dude is on a straight decline now. Views was terrible.
>>
>>66298806
funny i was just listening to this song and thinking "wow 2 chainz adds zero fucking things to this song, what a talentless hack". i can't stand 2 chainz.
chance is a huge bitch though don't get me wrong.
>>
>>66298921
>Views was terrible

Love that meme
>>
Khaled saved that music video
>>
>>66298921
>Views was terrible
nah dude. Views has a couple solid bangers and is consistently classy. '9', that song with Riana and the other kind of jazzy song are more than enough to make Views a respectable album that contributes to Drakes legacy.
>>66298923
>i was just listening to this song and thinking "wow 2 chainz adds zero fucking things to this song, what a talentless hack".
I think that's why I liked his part- he's kind of just like 'whatever'.
>>
>>66298894
>He's a living meme. And a bad one, like Hopsin.
I completely agree. I think it was trendy to listen to coacoabutterkisses for some fucking reason in 2013, and he also had a banger on that same album that was decent desu
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.