[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>rap about violence and crime for 45 minutes >have a four
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: NWA.jpg (316 KB, 1536x1536) Image search: [Google]
NWA.jpg
316 KB, 1536x1536
>rap about violence and crime for 45 minutes
>have a four minute song about the unfairness of racial profiling

Why do rappers do this?
>>
>>66294686
nigs gonna nig.
>>
low iq
>>
EXPRESS YOURSELF
>>
The violent shit is all ironic, they rapped about what they saw, not what they did
>>
>>66296096
This.

The only member of the group that actually did anything remotely illegal is Eazy-E, the rest were still in high school ffs.
>>
>>66296096
It wasnt ironic but it was theatre. Theyre playing characters
>>
>>66294686
holy shit youre retarded

dre was literally in a campy gay band before nwa my god that's so gangsta what criminals

>>66296162
This
>>
>>66294686
>>66294862
>>66294897
dummies
>>
File: niggers gonna nig.jpg (134 KB, 718x960) Image search: [Google]
niggers gonna nig.jpg
134 KB, 718x960
>>66294862
>>
>>66296162
And even then eazy was like a low-end drug dealer, he didn't even do it that much. That was literally it. They were actually like huge fucking nerds.
>>
>>66296801
lets not go that far they still grew up in 90s Compton
>>
They're just trying to be cool and funny, and try to rile people up. They changed society as we know it. Ever since fuck the police came out, respect for police officers has been at an all Time low. They fought back against those that oppressed them (white people) by testing down their entire world and society, using their weapon, music

"You're gonna treat us like animals, then you're gonna get fucking animals. We're gonna corrupt your children and destroy your entire social consciousness"
>>
>>66296353
I feel like this is more of an Asian thing. We don't believe in the honor system.
>>
>>66296878
>They fought back against those that oppressed them (white people)

I wouldn't say white people specifically, but authorities instead. You've got to remember that there are black cops too. And they hated gangsters just as much as white cops did.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.