[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I THINK THERES A GOD AND HE HEARS EITHER WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: nIRZn21h.png (470 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
nIRZn21h.png
470 KB, 512x512
I THINK THERES A GOD AND HE HEARS EITHER WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY
>>
talentless hack
>>
File: JulienBakerPAIN.jpg (92 KB, 581x678) Image search: [Google]
JulienBakerPAIN.jpg
92 KB, 581x678
>tfw you will never comfort her.
>>
She's so dorky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR7dLleJqVg
>>
>>66291144
WHY ARE ALL THE BEST MUSIC WAIFUS LESBIANS?
>>
File: 8-1-1024x682.jpg (107 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
8-1-1024x682.jpg
107 KB, 1024x682
>tfw no qt tiny Christian dorky big-mouthed gf

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

At least I got to see her in her prime
>>
File: 1427480075888.jpg (17 KB, 397x262) Image search: [Google]
1427480075888.jpg
17 KB, 397x262
>you and her will never walk through some desolate southern suburban hellscape during an overcast August afternoon, having a relaxed conversation about life, religion, music, finding the will to go on, and other twentysomething things
>you will never sit down together on some ratty park bench as the sky grows darker, shuddering and zipping up your sweatshirt as the breeze gets a little too cold and she pulls out her guitar and starts to play sporadically, humming almost absentmindedly
>you will never close your eyes and listen to the sound of the leaves in the wind accompanying her faint chords and fainter words

What even is this feel
>>
is she only waifucore or is there some talent underneath?
>>
File: jb.png (4 MB, 2040x1352) Image search: [Google]
jb.png
4 MB, 2040x1352
>>66292360
Sounds nice, I hope she's wearing her "Sad Songs Make Me Feel Better" shirt underneath her coat or whatever

She got dangerously close to full-on sjw dyke there at some point (pic related) but she seems to be turning it around

>>66292478
Yes
>>
>>66292478
Well, she is a lesbian, so that certainly turned off quite a few waifufags. Just listen to her debut album. I'm not saying it's going to blow your socks off, but it's pretty good and shows she has some potential.
>>
>>66292478
she's talented, got a good career ahead of her

unless you're a grill or just don't care, there's no waifuism here

I would totally love to hang out with her though, she seems really cool
>>
>>66292568
>>66292603

literally look at the comments before that, all are by waifufags
>>
>>66292360
>she pulls out her guitar
what? was she just carrying it around all day?
anyways, this video came on after the interview posted above
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0MMGV02m84
have you guys heard this? i hadn't heard it before
>>
>>66294234
yeah that line felt a bit contrived when I was writing it
I thought it was a nice image regardless

song's beautiful, though, thanks for posting it
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.