[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'M HUNGRY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Wildflower_Web.jpg (120 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
Wildflower_Web.jpg
120 KB, 620x620
I'M HUNGRY
>>
H
>>
>>66277331
AAAAAAAAAHHHH
>>
>>66277341
FRANKIE SINATRAAAAA
>>
MONY
>>
what an utterly depressing record
after 16 fucking years, this disjointed, kooky garbage emerges, getting middling critical reception out of pity
>>
YOU WALK ON THE SUBWAY
>>
>>66277377
IT GROOVES AROUND
>>
I JUST WANT TO KNOW
>>
YOUR PAIN MAKES ME HUNGRY! I'M HUNGRY FOR PAIN! YOUR DEATH IS MINE MOTHERFUCKER! DON'T EVEN TRY TO ESCAPE! BECAUSE YOU'RE MINE! YOU ARE ALL MINE! YOU'RE ALL IN MY THOUGHTS! I WILL PEEL YOU LIKE A POTATO! I WILL TAKE OUT YOUR BRAINS AND THROW THEM TO MY DOGS! OH SHIT, YOU'RE GONNA DIE! I'M GONNA PEEL OFF YOUR TOENAILS LIKE THEY WERE... CUPCAKES! LIKE THEY WERE... TWINKIES! YOU'RE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER! MY LIFE IS NOTHING BUT TO KILL YOU! REVENGE IS MINE! MY WORDS MAKE YOU WANNA SCREAM LIKE A DEAD DOG DYING FROM ANGER-- AND PAIN-- OF A DEAD DOG! UHHHHHH... WE'RE GONNA KICK SOME ASS TONITE, MOTHERFUCKER! LIFE! LIFE IS MINE! I TAKE YOU WITH ME! I TAKE YOU, I CRUMBLE YOU UP, I WAD YOU INTO A LITTLE BALL! ??? PICKS IT'S TEETH WITH YOUR HEAD! AND STILL ??? ! LIFE! LIFE IS MINE! YUP! REVENGE IS MINE! MY WAR JACKS OFF WHEN IT SEES YOUR REVENGE! MY WAR IS NOT ALONE! IT'S THE ONLY WAR! ANYTIME YOU GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE, KICK MY ASS, NO PROBLEM! MY LIFE IS BETTER! DON'T FUCK WITH ME WHATSOEVER! YUP! REVENGE IS MINE! I TAKE IT AND I LEAVE IT! BUT THIS ONE, MOTHERFUCKER, IS MINE! AND YOU'RE GETTIN' IT! YOU'RE THE ONE THAT'S GONNA PAY THIS TIME, BUDDY! NO PROB!
>>
crunch
>>
>>66277356
I like it, it's so colourful and warm and comfy. The only thing I didn't like were the raps anout drugs and the swearing, which kinda took away from the childlike dreamy vibes. All the raps should've been more like Biz Markie's.
>>
I found it too mellow and quite unmemorable.
The only two tracks that stood out were the fantastic Noisy Eater and alright Frankie Sinatra, but even those felt light light on samples.
In general the album felt less driven by sampling and more by the beats themself. It's nice as a standalone album, but I expected something different from the avalanches
>>
>>66277331
WELL EXCUSE ME UMM
>>
ETHEREAL CEREAL
>>
>>66280155
NO SHIT
>>
SHOWER MY HABITS WHILE YOU DINE LIKE RABBITS
>>
>>66280221
superfast, superfast
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.