[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you realize Smells Like Teen Spirit is god-tier and deserving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 200_s.gif (35 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
35 KB, 267x200
>tfw you realize Smells Like Teen Spirit is god-tier and deserving of all the praise it gets
>>
>>66273211
It really is a good song. I've heard it hundreds of times in my 25 years of life though. I don't need to hear it ever again.
>>
>>66273211
Its a great song. Captures it's time period perfectly.
>>
>>66273211
It's honestly pretty funny that it's hailed as the quintessential teenage rebellion anthem when it was meant to be an ironic joke song the entire time.
>>
It's literally the best pop song ever made
>>
>>66273316
Not really, teenage rebellion is an ironic joke.
>>
>>66273211
There's no way to tell even if it is. Everyone's heard it so many times that it's impossible to listen objectively. I always skip it though.
>>
>this one autist running around spamming nirvana shit and making threads
Please at least use a tripcode so that I can filter you
>>
>>66273211
LOAD UP ON GUNS
>>
File: image74-1024x1024.jpg (163 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
image74-1024x1024.jpg
163 KB, 1024x1024
>There are a lot of 'coincidences' For me the clincher is the facial overlay (esp. the ears) and the guitar tone.

>Weezer played entire gigs of more obscure Nirvana covers. They were called Goat Punishment. Guitar tones are like fingerprints.

>Weezer played with Foo Fighters on the Foozer tour.

>Rivers was tapped to play in a reformed Nirvana at Coachella festival, reputedly the rehearsals were great.. mabye too great?

>Rivers keeps a formula book of Cobain's songs, deconstructs them and seems obsessed with them.

>They share a biographer.

>Weezer was signed to Geffen and produced by Ric Ocasek for their debut album, that's unheard of. Who's cock did he suck? Keanu Reeves?

>There are multiple stories given as the origin of Rivers name.

>Weezer tour dates and studio sessions do not conflict with any Nirvana tour dates (which was falling apart by then)

>Kurts money is being spent after his death. Courtney hires a lawyer but the lawyer refuses. Courtney sues lawyer, says they got to her. Lawyer countersues... Courtney gives up and says it's not her money. Then she gives up custody of the daughter to Kurt's mom.

>No autopsy photos of Kurt. No convincing death scene. Kurt expressed desire to get out. He faked his death. Easy.

>Rivers is a born again christian.
>>
Its a shame Drain You and On a Plain were objectively better pop songs
>>
>>66273369
Maybe to the rest of us but teenagers seem to take it pretty seriously
>>
>>66273807
This is by far my favorite conspiracy of all time now
>>
>>66273764
throw yourself off a building or something
>>
>>66273252

but when you do it's great.
>>
>>66273803
KILL YOUR FRIENDS
>>
Except everything on Bleach is better than Teen Spirit.
>>
File: WierdAlSmellsLikeNirvana.jpg (37 KB, 299x299) Image search: [Google]
WierdAlSmellsLikeNirvana.jpg
37 KB, 299x299
>>66273211
>TFW You stop being a pleb and realise that Al' s version is one hundred percent better
>>
>>66273935
lol fuck the internt is broken oh kek fukerz
>>
>>66276091
lol fuck you need to grow the fuck up asaplittle man cuz imma make your ass stretch
>>
File: suffering forever.png (7 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
suffering forever.png
7 KB, 205x246
>Kurt is kill
>modern rock is at a point where it'll never be mainstream again

It hurts
>>
>>66274836
I hope it's true. That man deserves harmony and peace.
>>
>>66273935
Thats perfect. The artists wrote it knowing the full irony, criticizing their or other peoples experience. The ones who are fully in this phase of life can immerse themselves in it, while others who are "in the know" can appreciate it's true message.

But thats saying so 20 years too late
>>
>>66273935
You've clearly forgotten what it's like to be a teenager
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.