[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guns N Roses Peavey 1x15 Bass Cabinet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 20160708_195127.jpg (3 MB, 2976x2976) Image search: [Google]
20160708_195127.jpg
3 MB, 2976x2976
So just today I picked up this bass guitar cabinet from a friend of mine who needed money. He got it on sale at a guitar store in Harrisburg PA. From what the guys at the store said, and then my buddie said to me was that this was one of Duff Mckagans cabs from GNR. Im wondering if anyone can help me confirm or deny this. Theres a label on the side that says Guns N Roses in a East Asian font, which makes me think it was used around Chinese Democracy. Theres an imprint of a face on the top of the cab too. From what I've dug up, Duff used Gaeilian Kruger heads and cabs. So Im not sure what to think. More pictures to follow. Thanks guys.
>>
File: 20160708_195146.jpg (2 MB, 2976x2976) Image search: [Google]
20160708_195146.jpg
2 MB, 2976x2976
The plastic plate on the side
>>
This isnt ebay forums: the thread.
>>
File: 20160708_195136.jpg (3 MB, 2976x2976) Image search: [Google]
20160708_195136.jpg
3 MB, 2976x2976
The face imprint on top of the cab.
>>
>>66269031
Hey i figured it would be cool to share. No worries man
>>
>>66268997
maybe it could be i dont know anon
>>
>>66269105
anon i thought this was somewhat interesting. thanks for posting about it
>>
>>66269217
Guess not man. Thought it was too.
>>
i tell yah what send it to me then ill inspect it and get it back to you free of charge
>>
>>66268997
>Theres a label on the side that says Guns N Roses in a East Asian font, which makes me think it was used around Chinese Democracy.

Was Duff even in the band at that time?

Pretty sure he was in Velvet Revolver then......
>>
>>66269509
This.
It's probably Tommy Stinson's cab.
>>
>>66268997

looks like an old peavey with newer crate tolex on it. doesnt look like any GK ive ever seen before. Pretty cool though i'm not sure why someone would ever go through the effort to fake a GnR bass cab lol i would just assume its real
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.