[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Choice thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: choices.png (716 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
choices.png
716 KB, 1000x500
You are presented with a blue button and an orange button, the button(s) erase the group of albums under it in its respective column. You have to press one button but you can't press both at the same buttons at the same time now
>>
>>66267162
Blue button
/thread
>>
blue button no contest
>>
tough choice but I'm gonna go with orange
>>
>>66267162
Both together.
>>
orange easy
>>
>implying you have the authority to tell me what to do
>>
>>66267162
>meme rap and pop/rock

Who cares, lol
>>
Reminder if someone chooses orange, they should never have their musical opinions taken seriously.
>>
only major damages would be caused by the loss of Pet Sounds. almost all artistic pop music would cease to exist as well. who knows if The Beatles would even take the risks they did.

i'd press orange based on saving Pet Sounds alone.
>>
>>66267162
blue has meme rap shit and grimes, but also brest Floysd, Radiohead and GYBE albums so it's tough
>>
>>66267328
>surfing barbershop quartet ditties
>good
>>
>>66267162
Blue
>>
>>66267405
are you thinking of the right album? they weren't even doing surf rock anymore by the time pet sounds came out
>>
>>66267405
And yet it's still better than anything on the orange side
>butt metal
>"experimental" shit rock
>objectively the worst Radiohead album
Yea, I sure wanna save all that shit
>>
>>66267162
Obviously the orange button.

Remain In Light and Pet Sounds are too good to lose.
>>
>>66267268
>residents have other important albums
>stereolab has other good albums
>Neu has other albums
>Beefheart still has TMR (most important) and other good albums
>nick drake still has Pink Moon
only major loss is Rock Bottom.

the other albums on there aren't worth saving.

meanwhile, blue has fucking Pet Sounds. >>66267328

>>66267405
>Pet Sounds is regarded by musicologists as an early concept album that advanced the field of music production through its introduction of non-standard harmonies and timbres, incorporating elements of pop, jazz, exotica, classical, and the avant-garde. A heralding work of psychedelic rock, the album signaled an aesthetic trend within rock by transforming it from dance music into music that was made for listening to, elevating itself to the level of art rock. Author Bill Martin said that within Pet Sounds, the Beach Boys "brought expansions in harmony, instrumentation (and therefore timbre), duration, rhythm, and the use of recording technology
>Wilson's symphonic arrangements wove elaborate layers of vocal harmonies, coupled with sound effects and unusual instruments such as bicycle bells, buzzing organs, harpsichords, flutes, Electro-Theremin, trains, Hawaiian-sounding string instruments, Coca-Cola cans, and barking dogs, along with the more usual keyboards and guitars.
>For Pet Sounds, Wilson's goal was to create "the greatest rock album ever made"
weak bait
>>
Orange just to fucking get rid of Metallica please for the love of all that is holy
>>
bumpo
>>
Orange button just to save Animals, in spite of all the shit that comes with it.
>>
Despite greatly preferring the albums under orange to the albums under blue, I would press the orange button because I could live without those albums. The albums under blue are generally albums that most people on /mu/ seem to enjoy which means that keeping them will allow /mu/ to maintain the same generic taste while I can feel superior.
>>
Orange
I'd be kinda sad to lose Neu! and Tortoise but Since I Left You is my favorite album of all time I can't afford to lose that
>>
bumpo
>>
>orange has Not Available
FUCKING EASY
>>
>>66267162
t. embryo
>>
>>66267480
Back the fuck up, nigga, Amnesiac is objectively their second best album behind TKOL.
>>
>>66269199
>nigga
Ha-hah, WHOAH, I bet YOU'RE white!
>>
>>66267162
orange without a doubt
>>
Pet Sounds makes blue a clear winner since orange doesn't have an album of that caliber
>>
>>66267162
Blue
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.