[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
twenty one pilots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 864x474) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 864x474
So what's /mu/'s general consensus on them?
>>
10/10

/thread
>>
>>66266586
u cant thread urself dumbo

Idk if b8, but me questioning that should answer your question.
>>
existence is a series of injustices and but i'll see to it before my final breath that justice is served

really?

i'm edgy because after 21 years of being spat on and then told to just fucking deal with it, i've had enough?

that constitutes edginess in your opinion?

sounds like retribution to me. your misconstrued rhetoric is of no weight.

see, the danger with shitting on a person for their whole life is that at a certain point, said person stops fearing the shit. they've become so accustomed to it, that it becomes impossible to control them, and they won't cling to your societal imposed status-quos for fear of being shit on anymore, because said shit is all they know

don't understand yet? that's ok. just wait. wait, and in the meantime just keep shitting on people, and eventually you'll understand first-hand what i'm talking about, and what happens when a man is pushed to the brink

'nothing in the world is more dangerous than a desperate man'

just once i'd like someone to offer a sincere reason as to what's wrong with one of my posts

none of this meme shit. something of substance.

am i going to legitimately kill anyone at present? no, but with adequate means it's scarcely more than a stretch of the imagination for me to just go on a violent rampage whose exclamation point is a self-inflicted bullet to my head

society at present renders me very angry. myself at present also renders me very angry, and very violent.

my present bouts are fueled by a compound of inward and outward rage, both of which grow in volume by the day so it's absolutely within reason that i eventually succumb to the violence images that ever stir within me

you just admitted that i was correct in this post and you're too stupid to even realize it

why am i even still participating in this thread

you people aren't worth the exercise of intellect

i debase myself

I'm literally about to smash my keyboard to bits because of how ridiculously fucking incapable of processing text you are.
>>
forced meme
>>
Sorry you must be 18+ to post here
>>
Self Titled: 6/10
Regional At Best: 7/10
Vessel: 8/10
Blurryface: 5/10
>>
File: image.png (124 KB, 358x272) Image search: [Google]
image.png
124 KB, 358x272
>>66266586
>calling /thread on yourself
more like /life
>>
They are pretty fucking awful
>>
please stop this
>>
>>66266616
take three points off each
>>
>>66266623
>phoneposter telling someone to end life
You don't have the right.

>>66266607
But yeah end your life
>>
I'm going to listen to them idgaf anymore i'll be back bros i'll find out if they're a meme or not brbr
>>
>>66266671
I think you directed that at the wrong post kid.
>>
I live in there home town and its basically sacrilege to talk shit about them which has helped fuel my hatred of this band
>>
File: 1466186224856.png (57 KB, 417x310) Image search: [Google]
1466186224856.png
57 KB, 417x310
>>66266607
>>66266623
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.